By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Mafia Round 19 - Game Thread

Silver-Tiger said:

EDIT: last part should mean: "His fate was changed from surviving to dying. It couldn't be be more obvious!

that sounds about right.

Around the Network

well, I might as well ask.

Sabby, mario said you visited dtewi on night 1. What were you doing there?

theprof00 said:

That much I want to know, too. he didn't die, so I assume he must have some kind of Tracker or Watcher ability.

updated: 14.01.2012

playing right now: Xenoblade Chronicles

Hype-o-meter, from least to most hyped:  the Last Story, Twisted Metal, Mass Effect 3, Final Fantasy XIII-2, Final Fantasy Versus XIII, Playstation ViTA

bet with Mordred11 that Rage will look better on Xbox 360.

theprof00 said:

If I told you, it would reveal my role.

Silver-Tiger said:
theprof00 said:

That much I want to know, too. he didn't die, so I assume he must have some kind of Tracker or Watcher ability.

However, my impression wouldn't have been to watch him though.

Think of day one. You're a watcher. (we can't possibly have 2 trackers) Who would you watch? 

Around the Network
sabby_e17 said:
theprof00 said:

If I told you, it would reveal my role.

But you don't have any information?

I don't care about the logistics. I don't wanna know who visited what or anything linked to you role.

I would like to hear some speculation based on your information that could still protect your identity.

Similarly to how I pointed out the mafia busser without revealing who I was. 

You don't have to do it now, since this will likely be a trigger for people to scrutinize.

But I want something. Who can we trust, who can't we trust? etc

Also, it says on sitesled mafiascum.swf that cult recruiters are pro-town masons that die if they target a mafia.

theprof00 said:
Silver-Tiger said:
theprof00 said:

However, my impression wouldn't have been to watch him though.

Think of day one. You're a watcher. (we can't possibly have 2 trackers) Who would you watch? 

Don't say that so lightly. After we found out that there are 2 SKs and 2 Psychatrists, we have to calculate in a lot more.

Hype-o-meter, from least to most hyped:  the Last Story, Twisted Metal, Mass Effect 3, Final Fantasy XIII-2, Final Fantasy Versus XIII, Playstation ViTA

theprof00 said:

Also, it says on sitesled mafiascum.swf that cult recruiters are pro-town masons that die if they target a mafia.

I think you misunderstood that.

Cults are usually anti-town and a separate faction that try to toake over the town. They die however, if try to recruit a mafia member.

Masons are usually pro-town and the only difference between normal townies is that they know each other's roles and alignment.

dammitall, my spelling is horrible recently.