By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Mafia Round 19 - Game Thread

Guys, I have another theory, don't know if it's plausible for you, but for me it makes the most sense.

Lynched is clear.

Murdered is mafia kill as far as we know.

Massacred is SK Kratos or Night-time Vigilante (he killed Patapon alias Poseidon on Night 1, he couldn't kill on Night 2 and on Night 3 he targeted Nen, though he didn't kill him, I come later to this)

Butchered is, I believe, either Cult and/or SK Morpheus (He has the same killing properties as Kratos. He can only kill every uneven nights, but recruit the even nights. Night 1 Kantor alias Apollo, Night 2 he recruited somebody, Night 3 he tried to kill Vetteman. I assume he couldn't recruit on Day one, that's why he killed instead.)

Other simply other methods of dying. Could be a bomb or other conditions. That's how I think Khuutra and Vette died. Khuutra was killed by the sisters of Fate, they changed the fate of Khuutra from surviving the night to dying. Vettes death was story related. As a Psychiatrist, he dies as soon as he finds Morpheus, at least I assume that. That would also explain his text of Night 3:

"The very thought of himself destroying Olympus had driven Helios insane. Under Morpheus' illusion, Helios has decided there is no point of living with all his brethren dead, and Olympus destroyed. Helios proceeded to stabbing himself repeatedly, in the chest. "

Sounds like he commits suicide, right? He commits suicide as soon as he finds Morpheus. And Suicide falls under "Other".

Annihilated is where I'm unsure. it could be either SK Kratos or the Night-time Vigilante. Remember 3ever explicitly stated "Day-time Vigilante". For me that confirms the presense of a Night-time Vigilante counterpart. Now you could switch Annihilated with Massacred but it stays the same. heph targeted both Patapon and nen-suer. Both Heph and the Night-time Vigilante could have killed either of them. But I think Heph as Massacred makes more sense, as I doubt the Vigilante would go out on Night 1 and randomly kill someone without any evidences. So Annihilated is Night-time Vigilante, I think.

What do you think, people? Like I wrote in my theory, most is based is assumptions, but it makes sense, don't you think?

PS: Vgchartz is pretty fucked up at the moment. I wrote a comment this morning but it dissapeared somehow. That's the second time. I wrote a comment two days ago and this message is missing, too.

*saving message in case it happens again.*

updated: 14.01.2012

playing right now: Xenoblade Chronicles

Hype-o-meter, from least to most hyped:  the Last Story, Twisted Metal, Mass Effect 3, Final Fantasy XIII-2, Final Fantasy Versus XIII, Playstation ViTA

bet with Mordred11 that Rage will look better on Xbox 360.

Around the Network

I almost forgot about ST. I'm still have my suspicions of him.

sabby_e17 said:
theprof00 said:
sabby_e17 said:

No theProf. We shouldn't lynch you because you are most likely pro-town. It doesn't matter what a pro-town person does, but if it remains obvious that one is pro-town, then it's really stupid of the town to lynch him/her.

I'm interested to know what kind of information you have sabby. :P

I am judging you by your actions. Btw, are you saying you want me to role-claim?

no.

oh lol, i see how that got misinterpreted.

I think you have information that could be useful. Should I just read your past posts?

theprof00 said:

Also, I'd like to know what ff and ST have to say since they've both been quiet for a while now and they're both online. FF is probably reading, so...

Yeah, like I said, two of my comments magically dissapeared.

Hype-o-meter, from least to most hyped:  the Last Story, Twisted Metal, Mass Effect 3, Final Fantasy XIII-2, Final Fantasy Versus XIII, Playstation ViTA

Silver-Tiger said:

Guys, I have another theory, don't know if it's plausible for you, but for me it makes the most sense.

Lynched is clear.

Massacred is SK Kratos or Night-time Vigilante (he killed Patapon alias Poseidon on Night 1, he couldn't kill on Night 2 and on Night 3 he targeted Nen, though he didn't kill him, I come later to this)

Butchered is, I believe, either Cult and/or SK Morpheus (He has the same killing properties as Kratos. He can only kill every uneven nights, but recruit the even nights. Night 1 Kantor alias Apollo, Night 2 he recruited somebody, Night 3 he tried to kill Vetteman. I assume he couldn't recruit on Day one, that's why he killed instead.)

Other simply other methods of dying. Could be a bomb or other conditions. That's how I think Khuutra and Vette died. Khuutra was killed by the sisters of Fate, they changed the fate of Khuutra from surviving the night to dying. Vettes death was story related. As a Psychiatrist, he dies as soon as he finds Morpheus, at least I assume that. That would also explain his text of Night 3:

"The very thought of himself destroying Olympus had driven Helios insane. Under Morpheus' illusion, Helios has decided there is no point of living with all his brethren dead, and Olympus destroyed. Helios proceeded to stabbing himself repeatedly, in the chest. "

Sounds like he commits suicide, right? He commits suicide as soon as he finds Morpheus. And Suicide falls under "Other".

Annihilated is where I'm unsure. it could be either SK Kratos or the Night-time Vigilante. Remember 3ever explicitly stated "Day-time Vigilante". For me that confirms the presense of a Night-time Vigilante counterpart. Now you could switch Annihilated with Massacred but it stays the same. heph targeted both Patapon and nen-suer. Both Heph and the Night-time Vigilante could have killed either of them. But I think Heph as Massacred makes more sense, as I doubt the Vigilante would go out on Night 1 and randomly kill someone without any evidences. So Annihilated is Night-time Vigilante, I think.

What do you think, people? Like I wrote in my theory, most is based is assumptions, but it makes sense, don't you think?

PS: Vgchartz is pretty fucked up at the moment. I wrote a comment this morning but it dissapeared somehow. That's the second time. I wrote a comment two days ago and this message is missing, too.

Seems like you know alot.

@Bolded1: No, it can't be a bomb or we would have known.

@Bolded2: And how do you know that? How did you come to that conclusion?

Around the Network
theprof00 said:
sabby_e17 said:
theprof00 said:
sabby_e17 said:

No theProf. We shouldn't lynch you because you are most likely pro-town. It doesn't matter what a pro-town person does, but if it remains obvious that one is pro-town, then it's really stupid of the town to lynch him/her.

I'm interested to know what kind of information you have sabby. :P

I am judging you by your actions. Btw, are you saying you want me to role-claim?

no.

oh lol, i see how that got misinterpreted.

I think you have information that could be useful. Should I just read your past posts?

You could try. I'm not sure if you'd get much out of them though.

This is my theory on death last night.

Vette was killed by nensuer. That is obvious. That's what he gets for role-claiming in order to make hat seem guilty based on false assumptions going back to the beginning of the game. 

Nen-suer had a really good role. That is the kind of role I would like to have in the future. I really can't stand the fact that all I've been able to contribute was that there is a mafia busser. Well, at least the two most confusing townies are gone, eh?

Heph said he targeted nen-suer. Now, I would've sworn that heph would've targeted noname or vette, but I guess we should go on his word that he picked out nen-suer. Indeed, I also wanted to block nen-suer last night but I'm too nervous about blocking someone important. Although, blocking random people is what has gotten me so much information so far. Last night, I didn't block anybody..

Vette had no idea who morpheus was. Not a clue. I spoke with him about it and he had no leads. I don't think he targeted nen at all. Now, it's possible that killing helios also kills himself. In the fluff, morpheus had to use his last bit of power to get helios to stab himself. He might've been already dying when kratos showed up. Also, important to note is that the fiery figure "cut him in half". There is a fire titan, but that would've been "ripped him in half". So, heph's story may very well be accurate. (what's funny is that in the game, the fire titan is actually the one that kills helios.)

I believe annihilated refers to being killed by multiple people. However, no mention of the mafia turns up. Maybe that is normal though.

So, the big questions are:
1) who did nen recruit day 2
2) what happened to the mafia kill last night
3) where are our information roles, and why haven't they made any claims
4) Why are the votes for squill and sm128 done by the same people
5) Morpheus is a god of dreams, a death god, not a titan. Can there be other evil gods?

sabby_e17 said:
Silver-Tiger said:

Lynched is clear.

Seems like you know alot.

@Bolded1: No, it can't be a bomb or we would have known.

@Bolded2: And how do you know that? How did you come to that conclusion?

I don't know a lot. t's based on assumptions, drawing conclusions and logical thinking.

@bolded1: I never said anyone died of a bomb. I just wrote that a bomb would fall under that category. you need to learn how to read.

@bolded2: I do not know that. I came to that conclusion because of this bit of text:

"Meanwhile Zeus flew down as the warrior and Poseidon were battling only to find the Kronos (Khuutra)climbing the mountain in its opposite side. "I banish you to the darkest depths of Tartarus !" Zeus let out a screeching thunderbolt at the titan, however, much to the his surprise, it was ineffective. "Hahhaaaaaa ! Is that the best you can do my son ?" Kronos asked. "YOU will be the one dying today !" As Kronos snatched Zeus out of the air, and started crushing him, A sister of fate became aware of whats going on. The death of Zeus simply couldn't be allowed.

She stormed towards Zeus' thread of fate and was able to change its orientation slightly. As time moved back, Zeus's thunderbolt burned Kronos' arms and the titan fell down the mountain and into the depth of Hades."

She changed the orientation of his thread of fate slightly. Time moved back and Zeus' thunderbolt hit Kronos again, but this time killing him instead of surviving. His fate was changed from surviving to dying. It could be be more obvious!

EDIT: last part should mean: "His fate was changed from surviving to dying. It couldn't be be more obvious!

sabby_e17 said:

You could try. I'm not sure if you'd get much out of them though.

oh well.