By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Mafia Round 19 - Game Thread

Kantor seems like cult kill, because those two people who killed him were conversing as if they were being recruited and then there was a cult kill.

Khuutra was sister of fate, which I still don't understand much.

Final-Fan seems like it was either the SK or mafia. My bet is mafia because he was "murdered".

And patapon seems to be serial killer.

Thoughts on this?

Kimi wa ne tashika ni ano toki watashi no soba ni ita

Itsudatte itsudatte itsudatte

Sugu yoko de waratteita

Nakushitemo torimodosu kimi wo

I will never leave you

Around the Network
dtewi said:

So mario was a tracker and a reviver. Way to be balanced with roles Gow3. -_-

I had thought that Mario had been lying about his role since if he actually had that role, he would have put it to use as soon as Day 2 had started.

But now that evidence of a cult leader has been introduced, maybe he was recruited and therefore didn't try to help the town?

Do people who have been recruited by a cult come up as such?

No. Recruited  Cult members will be identified in the table. 

GoW, I swear if there's someone dead who was recruited but not labeled a cult member I'm going to give you an earful after the game.

I am the black sheep     "of course I'm crazy, but that doesn't mean I'm wrong."-Robert Anton Wilson

hatmoza said:
dtewi said:

So mario was a tracker and a reviver. Way to be balanced with roles Gow3. -_-

I had thought that Mario had been lying about his role since if he actually had that role, he would have put it to use as soon as Day 2 had started.

But now that evidence of a cult leader has been introduced, maybe he was recruited and therefore didn't try to help the town?

Do people who have been recruited by a cult come up as such?

No. Recruited  Cult members will be identified in the table. 

GoW, I swear if there's someone dead who was recruited but not labeled a cult member I'm going to give you an earful after the game.

Then, I don't want to be insulting, sm128 played very, very poorly.

Sugu yoko de waratteita

I will never leave you

dtewi said:

Kantor seems like cult kill, because those two people who killed him were conversing as if they were being recruited and then there was a cult kill.

Final-Fan seems like it was either the SK or mafia. My bet is mafia because he was "murdered".

Thoughts on this?

Why would nen kill night one though? That doesn't make sense as a stand alone Cult member. You would want to try and recruit immediately.

Now if nen is restricted to killing one night and then recruiting the next, that would make a little more sense. I think it's safe to say he recruited at least one person (night two because no one died). 

I have another theory about Khuutra and vette's deaths. We have a vigilante. He killed khuutra night one on instinct and vette last night because he seemed so guilty as we all suspected.

I am the black sheep     "of course I'm crazy, but that doesn't mean I'm wrong."-Robert Anton Wilson

my thoughts might help

I killed Nen... probably is annahilated because I killed the other psychopath arround? that or he died by 2 hands; mine and helios' (and no I haven't been recruited in the cult, obviously... the death being proof "firey figure" killed him, not helios, that was me... unless Hephaestos (the role) has a kill option too (he's the god of fire also)... that would mean an other one targeted nen... who's super dead now :p).

well I guess I do have a good flair at finding killers =)  and I managed to keep my end of the deal and find scum too, yay! (looking at nickells there :p)

(though a cult... ouch, that means any god can be cultist now, so the search is not just for titanids).

(anywho, out for the wedding in a few hours, so 36 hours offline after that)

OoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoO

Around the Network
hatmoza said:
dtewi said:

Thoughts on this?

Why would nen kill night one though? That doesn't make sense as a stand alone Cult member. You would want to try and recruit immediately.

Now if nen is restricted to killing one night and then recruiting the next, that would make a little more sense. I think it's safe to say he recruited at least one person (night two because no one died). 

I have another theory about Khuutra and vette's deaths. We have a vigilante. He killed khuutra night one on instinct and vette last night because he seemed so guilty as we all suspected.

There were no deaths on night 2, so that's mean someone was recruited. If it alternates between nights, then he would have killed night 1.

I think it's more likely he has a choice of what to do... we may be looking at 3 cult members.

And no, I think after vette's role claim, nen-suer killed vette so he wouldn't have to be cured. But nen-suer's death isn't explained... it was either by Heph, mafia, or nighttime vigilante.

I still don't understand Khuutra's death in the slightest though. What the hell does a sister of fate do? The mafia didn't target Zeus, they targeted Final-Fan. Maybe the SoF is the nighttime vigilante?

Sugu yoko de waratteita

I will never leave you

Yes, that helps very much Heph. No unexplained deaths in night 3 now.

But night 1 is still perplexing...

Final-Fan by scum....

Khuutra by SoF who may be a nighttime vigilante...

Patapon by Heph...

And then there's Kantor.... I don't know. Cult kill is the most likely option I'm seeing.

Sugu yoko de waratteita

I will never leave you

wait. Khuutra and Vettemans's deaths are both labeled as purple ... which means by the same person ???

Also, did you guys ever come to a conclusion of what happened to Patapon (how he died and by who)?

Godamit Heph!

You're the recruited Cult member on night 2 aren't you.  noooooooo

You probably weren't intendedly  targeted by nen because of the bus driver. But:

You claimed to kill Patapon here:

Hephaestos said:

now on Kratos, I killed patapon, for his kratos nameclaim, for his wierd lynch strat, for his mafia semi claims... I mean the guy was making my head spin, he was acting too much... Definitely not somthing the vigilante should have done...

However Patapon name is BROWN under MASSACRED 

Now you claim to have killed Vette ... but Vettes Kill appears under OTHER in the color PURPLE.

Care to explain. 

The possibility of the bus driver is very high. However, you being the recruited cult could also explain why I'm failing at treating you.