By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Mafia Round 19 - Game Thread

Speaking of Words of Wisdom, wheres she gone?

Around the Network

IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT -

Stefl1504, has got back to my wall post saying that he can play. I'm sorry Final-fan...I assume everyone would want someone who hasn't played yet to step up :/

So guys, please give this a little more time. 12 hours max.

Edit : He has also read the first 20 pages.

GodOfWar_3ever said:

IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT -

Stefl1504, has got back to my wall post saying that he can play. I'm sorry Final-fan...I assume everyone would want someone who hasn't played yet to step up :/

Well that was rude of you -_-

*offers Final_Fan a comfort hug*

I am the black sheep     "of course I'm crazy, but that doesn't mean I'm wrong."-Robert Anton Wilson

theprof00 said:
GodOfWar_3ever said:

IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT -

hatmoza said:

Well that was rude of you -_-

*offers Final_Fan a comfort hug*

There were people who didn't want him to come back you know... I know it sux...but thats how it has to be :/

Around the Network

ok if night is 12 more hours, I have an announcement too...

I'll be at a wedding so not online for about 36 hours.... goodnight...

OoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoO

All I wanted was to do my rant

Tag (courtesy of fkusumot): "Please feel free -- nay, I encourage you -- to offer rebuttal."
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
My advice to fanboys: Brag about stuff that's true, not about stuff that's false. Predict stuff that's likely, not stuff that's unlikely. You will be happier, and we will be happier.

"Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts." - Sen. Pat Moynihan
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
The old smileys: ; - ) : - ) : - ( : - P : - D : - # ( c ) ( k ) ( y ) If anyone knows the shortcut for , let me know!
I have the most epic death scene ever in VGChartz Mafia.  Thanks WordsofWisdom! 

Oops....correction - it looks like Stefl hasn't read 20 pages -_-

So yeah... F-F can play :)

I'll start as soon as I get those other PMs....

you better get your shit together and stop playing with other people's emotions GoW! :P

I am the black sheep     "of course I'm crazy, but that doesn't mean I'm wrong."-Robert Anton Wilson

Morpheus (nen-suer) had finally found the person he was looking for. Much to his surprise, Helios (Vetteman94) had wondered outside his bed chamber at night where he was weak due to the absence of the sun. He stealthily approached his target from behind. "Does this fool really think I will stop until I get my rightful place as the ruler of all men ?" he thought. 

Helios sensed a dark force approaching him from behind. It was Morpheus, he was sure. With his shield and sword drawn, Helios turned around, looking to confront his rival, attempting to urge him to join the Olympians in there time of need. 

Morpheus could not belive what he was seeing. Is this real ? The only Olympian capable of stopping him was facing him. "I've been looking for you Helios ! It appears you have been looking for me as well." He said.

"Brother, stop this madness. Please aid us in our time of need !" Helios replied.

"Why should I help those who treat me as I have been treated ? While they create statues in your name, I have been ignored by all. I quite enjoy seeing those who oppose me die. I offer you this last chance - Join me now, or perish by my hand and the Fog of Morpheus shall take over all of Greece yet again !" Morpheus drew out his blade. 

" I will never ! The glory of Olympus shall prevail ! With or without a bastard obsessed with power such as yourself !". 

An infuriated Morpheus lunged at his rival, only to have his attacks blocked. As the two gods engaged in vigorous combat, it appeared that neither had the upper hand. Both gods, severely injured were lying on the floor. Helios desperately tried to reach his sword, trying to reach out to it. Morpheus was determined to kill him, grabbing his rivals leg and trying to pull him close. However, Helios managed to reach his sword and stabbed Morpheus in the stomach.

Using his last bit of energy, Morpheus managed to send Helios into a state of illusion. Helios was seeing the destruction of Olympus. The world had plunged into Chaos and all the gods have been brutally murdered. A familiar figure was sitting on Zeus' throne. As the fog around him started clearing, he could see that it was none other than himself.

The very thought of himself destroying Olympus had driven Helios insane. Under Morpheus' illusion, Helios has decided there is no point of living with all his brethren dead, and Olympus destroyed. Helios proceeded to stabbing himself repeatedly, in the chest. 

Morpheus started laughing maniacally as Helios' blood squirted all over his face. But that laughter was short lived when a fiery figure chopped him in half and left both gods in a pool of blood......

DAY FOUR– START