By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Mafia Round 19 - Game Thread

theprof00 said:

And "what we did to him"?

What he did to himself. Sooner or later he would've been lynched or killed without making any impact upon the game.

No speculation. No talking. LURKING.

He messed up. He got an awesome role, and he didn't know what to do with it. 

This is all assuming that he isn't trolling everyone.

Yes,  he did everything you guys wanted within reason,  he roleclaimed, gave you information about his character.  No one disputed it, his character that is, yet you guys still went through with the lynch and claiming you are happy about it, because as you put it he put himself in this position.

Around the Network

Caught up ... pheeeew!

In the highly likely events that I die tonight, I just want to say: This was a great game. By far the best I've played.

@prof

people lie all the time. Heck, you should have seen in past games when I was mafia how many times I false roleclaimed and people believed it So as others mentioned, don't take every roleclaim to heart. Scum try to deceive.

I am the black sheep     "of course I'm crazy, but that doesn't mean I'm wrong."-Robert Anton Wilson

NIGHT THREE – START 

Vetteman94 said:
theprof00 said:

And "what we did to him"?

What he did to himself. Sooner or later he would've been lynched or killed without making any impact upon the game.

No speculation. No talking. LURKING.

He messed up. He got an awesome role, and he didn't know what to do with it. 

This is all assuming that he isn't trolling everyone.

Yes,  he did everything you guys wanted within reason,  he roleclaimed, gave you information about his character.  No one disputed it, his character that is, yet you guys still went through with the lynch and claiming you are happy about it, because as you put it he put himself in this position.

yet when he got lynched, he claimed tracker, a far easier and credible role... also an important one considering that the cop and lie detectors are dead...

OoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoO

Vetteman94 said:

And I trust you will do whatever it takes to make people believe you are right no matter how much it costs everyone else.  Like a powerful pro town role for example.   

What do I do if he's lying vette?

What?

You like to take the position that you are the one who is right. But you weren't right about the bus driver. You weren't right about a lot of things. You don't seem to be able to step in my shoes and see that it was the logical, natural next step. 

How do you even know he is town? Why are you so sure about everything you encounter? What kind of information do you have? He hasn't even demonstrated anything that should make you trust him.

In fact, you didn't even question his roleclaim whereas everyone else in the game did. Every single person.

There's something not right about you vette. The way you talk, you will be a target tomorrow. Why would they lynch me when they have you? Because you're on supermario's side? Because we were wrong about sm128 we should be wrong about you? Because every questions you, you fall under the supermario rule of being innocent? 

What about noname, vette? You didn't question noname's decision to lynch sm128 either. Everyone else is suspicious or "mean" (or whatever you'd like to call it), but you didn't bat an eye at noname's verdict. Whatabout noname, Vette?

Around the Network
hatmoza said:

Caught up ... pheeeew!

In the highly likely events that I die tonight, I just want to say: This was a great game. By far the best I've played.

@prof

people lie all the time. Heck, you should have seen in past games when I was mafia how many times I false roleclaimed and people believed it So as others mentioned, don't take every roleclaim to heart. Scum try to deceive.

I am honoured

Edit : Expect this night to last somewhat longer than normal because the need to replace or unban SFB..if all else fails, mod killing him...

oops :p good night!

oops, I'm done, sorry.

/joke

so you replace SFB

morning -> SFB's replacement has been killed last night... =D

Final-fan is cool with replacing SFB ? Any objections ?