By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Mafia Round 19 - Game Thread

c03n3nj0 said:
Vetteman94 said:

I do,  the cult kills were put in other I believe

All right then. 

So why the entire fight over the last few pages? 

-  You had no way to argue about being more than one mafia based on your role, especially when you lnew there's a possible second SK. 
-  You suspected hatmoza, even thought your role doesn't even contradict his. 

Now, you took this long to roleclaim, and now you seem to have taken back on what you have argued so far. I mean, why the sudden change of heart?

I'm not trying to start another huge argument, I just want satisfactory answers from you. 

1. Which fight over the last few pages are you referring to?

2. I have also said it may not be more than one mafia but it may be more than one anti-town group.  It wasnt the first time I said it.  Because what else would the Sisters of Fate be?  Another pro-town killing role?

3. How does my role claim not contradict his?  If you roleclaimed cop,  and someone else then came forward and said they were a cop as well,  is that not a contradiction?  He roleclaimed psychiatrist,  which is what I am,  I did not believe there would be 2 of them.  Especially one that can turn a SK into a viglante,  since that is not what a normal psychiatrist does, their target turns into a townie and then they turn into a doctor.

4.  I have already explained why I took this long to roleclaim,  it was after the big shitstorm and hatmoza came in to dispute my claim.

Around the Network

for fecks sake, can someone sumarise vaguely what has been happening since I went offline, its gonna take me ages to catch up and I wanna at least have a vague idea whats going on now

theprof00 said:
Vetteman94 said:
theprof00 said:

Here's a question:

Supermario is a death god.
You are helios, looking for a death god.

What think?

Nope,  it specifically says Morpheus in my role PM. 

morpheus is a death god, yes a dream god, but he's part of the trinity of death.

Very true but completely irrelavent

SciFiBoy2.0 said:

for fecks sake, can someone sumarise vaguely what has been happening since I went offline, its gonna take me ages to catch up and I wanna at least have a vague idea whats going on now

Everyone still thinks I am lying about my role claim and won't un-vote me. I will be lynched soon and everyone will realize how stupid they were when the next day comes.

Also, a few others have role claimed. Not sure if we can believe the last one or not...

Nintendo still doomed?
Feel free to add me on 3DS or Switch! (PM me if you do ^-^)
Nintendo ID: Mako91                  3DS code: 4167-4543-6089

so, vette has to find morpheous and do what to him?

Around the Network
supermario128 said:
SciFiBoy2.0 said:

Everyone still thinks I am lying about my role claim and won't un-vote me. I will be lynched soon and everyone will realize how stupid they were when the next day comes.

Also, a few others have role claimed. Not sure if we can believe the last one or not...

you mean nikells?

SciFiBoy2.0 said:

Cure his insanity,  so he can rejoin olympus

Vetteman94 said:
SciFiBoy2.0 said:

Cure his insanity,  so he can rejoin olympus

ah, okay

skimming through what ive missed, why do people still not think Zeus is in the game? that makes zero sense to me...

theprof00 said:

you mean nikells?

Yes. It didn't make any sense for him to come out and say that. And the way he did it, I just find odd. It sounded like a joke. idk..

Nintendo still doomed?
Feel free to add me on 3DS or Switch! (PM me if you do ^-^)
Nintendo ID: Mako91                  3DS code: 4167-4543-6089

supermario128 said:
SciFiBoy2.0 said:

I think I believe you, mostly because nobody challenged your nameclaim but then again I never voted for you so that doesn't help you much.

Signature goes here!