By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Mafia Round 19 - Game Thread

Vetteman94 said:
theprof00 said:
Vetteman94 said:
theprof00 said:
Vetteman94 said:

Then why are you trying to kill 2 people who claim to be Gods then?

because we do not know if role=alignment. That is not proven. You yourself are a cousin of squilliams character. Your parents are titans. 

You vehemently argue that we are using strict gow guidelines. Why?

You argue that it is your way or no way.

You do not trust me. You denied the possibility of me having more information than you did, and put my role on the line to do it.

I understand the mistrust. But you really thought that I was a mafia who was
-giving away the existence of the mafia busser
-drawing so much attention to myself
-clueless ("beyond my abillity" right?)

If you are not mafia.You are still contributing to confusion in a huge way. You should be lynched.

Because its a God of War themed game, did you not read the opening post.

That still doesnt explain why you are trying to kill three people(Im adding myself in here now) that are uncontested Gods, that are all on the side of Zues during the game of which the theme is based off of. 

For that reason alone you are worse than I am

yeah right. You've contributed nothing vette.

In any case, our team will be a lot more informed when I get information without having you three constantly disrupting the discovery process and inserting your own baseless theories.

How come Sm128 hasnt been lynched yet?    

prof unvoted for having the time to role claim.

the other 7 players who haven't voted are stuck under about 700 posts :p

OoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoO

Around the Network
theprof00 said:
Vetteman94 said:
hatmoza said:
Heph, take your pick at noname or vette tonight.

That is fucking damning evidence by prof! it explains and clears up a lot of skepticisms many of you had.

There is a mafia bus driver. I'm 110% sure Aphrodite blocked me last night, if Prof blocked heph. Then there's 110% mafia bus driver among us.

Vette, smb and noname are conspiring against us. That explains their continous desperate assaults against my role claim, and why they continued to dismiss everything prof had to throw at us.

Yes Heph, take your pick but aim wisely.  As I can protect myself and you wouldnt want to waste a night kill would you?

he's a commuter, he can only protect himself the night he uses it. He probably used it last night, but maybe not....

anyways, vette, had you played the game you would also know that aphrodite is not on zeus' side. Despite your whole "theme=alignment", role=/=alignment, not completely.

Aphrodite helps kratos, in fact, aph is the only one in the game who isn't killed by kratos.

Aphrodite doesnt do anything in the game,  you can choose to bang her or not,  it doesnt effect the outcome. 

And of course she is on Zues' side,  in the second game Athena pleads with Kratos to not kill Zues because all of Olympus will fall if he is killed because Zues is Olympus.   But you would remember that if you played the games

Hephaestos said:
Vetteman94 said:
hatmoza said:
Heph, take your pick at noname or vette tonight.

That is fucking damning evidence by prof! it explains and clears up a lot of skepticisms many of you had.

There is a mafia bus driver. I'm 110% sure Aphrodite blocked me last night, if Prof blocked heph. Then there's 110% mafia bus driver among us.

Vette, smb and noname are conspiring against us. That explains their continous desperate assaults against my role claim, and why they continued to dismiss everything prof had to throw at us.

Yes Heph, take your pick but aim wisely.  As I can protect myself and you wouldnt want to waste a night kill would you?

yeah giving 2 targets, one of which is apparently imunne and the other likely protected by the bus is a great idea... that is why i didn't say the targets I had in mind in my post :x

Like I said. It's YOUR choice, heck, you don't even have to kill either of them. All I know is that he's lying and scum.

Do you really think he's phychartrist/Doctor who can protect theirself?

Go back to page 16 (100 post/page) and read on and see how he continues to deny even the slightest possibility of a bus driver.

I am the black sheep     "of course I'm crazy, but that doesn't mean I'm wrong."-Robert Anton Wilson

TruckOSaurus said:

I just read theProf's big posts and the posts after.

What I gathered is that:

theProf roleclaimed Aphrodite (pro-town roleblocker)

sm128 roleclaimed Hades (reviver)

vetteman94 roleclaimed something but I don't know what.

I obviously don't have all the facts here so I'll be checking in later when I have the time to read all this.

I am Helios,  The God of The Sun.   I am a psychiatrist looking for an insane god

@ every town playing in this game. Go back to page 16 (100 posts/page) and read on to see how smb and vette are lying pieces of scum.

I know it's a long read but if you're town, you won't mind.

I am the black sheep     "of course I'm crazy, but that doesn't mean I'm wrong."-Robert Anton Wilson

Around the Network
hatmoza said:
@ every town playing in this game. Go back to page 16 (100 posts/page) and read on to see how smb and vette are lying pieces of scum.

I know it's a long read but if you're town, you won't mind.

why dont you help out the town and just post the links to all the posts were it proves we are lying scum?

Vetteman94 said:
theprof00 said:
Vetteman94 said:
theprof00 said:
Vetteman94 said:

Then why are you trying to kill 2 people who claim to be Gods then?

because we do not know if role=alignment. That is not proven. You yourself are a cousin of squilliams character. Your parents are titans. 

You vehemently argue that we are using strict gow guidelines. Why?

You argue that it is your way or no way.

You do not trust me. You denied the possibility of me having more information than you did, and put my role on the line to do it.

I understand the mistrust. But you really thought that I was a mafia who was
-giving away the existence of the mafia busser
-drawing so much attention to myself
-clueless ("beyond my abillity" right?)

If you are not mafia.You are still contributing to confusion in a huge way. You should be lynched.

Because its a God of War themed game, did you not read the opening post.

That still doesnt explain why you are trying to kill three people(Im adding myself in here now) that are uncontested Gods, that are all on the side of Zues during the game of which the theme is based off of. 

For that reason alone you are worse than I am

In any case, our team will be a lot more informed when I get information without having you three constantly disrupting the discovery process and inserting your own baseless theories.

because mafia hasn't voted him.

Notice any similarities between who voted for squill and who voted for mario? It's like the same list. Squill was mafia. So are you.

Vetteman94 said:

Aphrodite doesnt do anything in the game,  you can choose to bang her or not,  it doesnt effect the outcome. 

And of course she is on Zues' side,  in the second game Athena pleads with Kratos to not kill Zues because all of Olympus will fall if he is killed because Zues is Olympus.   But you would remember that if you played the games

2nd paragraph: What does that have to do with aphrodite? Nothing.

1st paragraph. I do nothing to help zeus in the game, and in fact allow kratos to go kill zeus by helping him cross the bridge. She even mentions something about kratos being caught up with getting zeus, and let's him do it anyway.

No. Basing alignment off of game roles does not make sense.

theprof00 said:
Vetteman94 said:
theprof00 said:

because mafia hasn't voted him.

Notice any similarities between who voted for squill and who voted for mario? It's like the same list. Squill was mafia. So are you.

You havent voted for Supermario128 either

But whatever helps you sleep at night to keep your fragile plan alive

hatmoza said:

Supermario. That is the lamest, weakest roleclaim anyone has ever come up with. You're telling me that you had the chance to revive Final-Fan and didn't? Get the fuck out of here with that shit!

You know how helpful it would have been if you brought someone like Kantor or FF back to life to support us instead you cowardly protect yourself?! Frankly I don't buy your shitty story you lying scum!

If it is lame then blame the mod because it is true. I can only revive ONE person that died the previous night. They are revived for LESS THAN 3 POSTS. I CAN NOT use my revive ability every night either. Maybe it is something like ONCE or TWICE the whole game. I am not going to bring the cop (FF) back after the first night when he would only have investigated one person and then have him die again after 2 posts, let alone Kantor.

If you guys don't believe I am not scum you will just have to find out the hard way and then take down Hatmoza tomorrow.

Nintendo still doomed?
Feel free to add me on 3DS or Switch! (PM me if you do ^-^)
Nintendo ID: Mako91                  3DS code: 4167-4543-6089