By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Mafia Round 19 - Game Thread

Heph, take your pick at noname or vette tonight.

That is fucking damning evidence by prof! it explains and clears up a lot of skepticisms many of you had.

There is a mafia bus driver. I'm 110% sure Aphrodite blocked me last night, if Prof blocked heph. Then there's 110% mafia bus driver among us.

Vette, smb and noname are conspiring against us. That explains their continous desperate assaults against my role claim, and why they continued to dismiss everything prof had to throw at us.

I am the black sheep     "of course I'm crazy, but that doesn't mean I'm wrong."-Robert Anton Wilson

Around the Network
Vetteman94 said:
theprof00 said:

I am aphrodite, I am a pro-town roleblocker.

On Night 1, I blocked Final-Fan. He was acting suspicious and I was eager to be helpful.
Here I am admitting that I made a huge mistake night 1.

Later, we learn that squilliam targeted Hatmoza for framing. A testament to all the naysayers calling me crazy, they really did frame hat. They had no idea I was coming.

In another post, after we learn of squilliams framing, I make a comment that I was "vindicated" and "did more on day 1 by sheer dumb luck"

On night 2, I blocked HEPHESTOS (VETTEMAN I'M LOOKING AT YOU)
This discounts all the mafia roleblockers my suspects seem to put out, and completely verifies my story about the mafia bus driver, whose existence is also being denied by my suspects.

For the mafia, Hatmoza's crusade for Aphrodite was a blessing. There were two players who stepped forward to undertake that quest. Noname2200 and ToS. Noname went after Aph first, calling for nameclaims and other things, fully hoping that I would not step forward, and let Hat die because of the inherent suspicion Hat's role belies.

ToS, on the other hand, saw noname2200s post and suggested another (safer) route.

Back when Sm128 lashed out and voted Hatmoza, I was questioning noname2200 why he was keen to follow through with Hat's execution tomorrow. Using the information that he was asking Aphrodite to step forward in order to "see who is lying".

Additionally, he was pushing for hatmoza to be lynched tomorrow. Nobody else really has. I went along with it, and even sent a coded message to hat.

Noname was pushing for the lynch and Hat responded. I wrote a post to Hat explaining the town position and why the lynch should go through. Then I wrote:
"LOOK CLOSELY:" Followed by a paragraph. The first letters of each sentence spell out NO LYNCH followed by TRUST ME.

Later, I realized there was a bus driver. I was being countered by vetteman and supermario. Vetteman especially could not see my side of things. I asked him isn't there a way? He said "NO". Then he and Supermario128 both said I was suspicious because I was pushing the subject so hard. They wanted proof. My only proof was a roleclaim, which I wasn't prepared to do. I found that highly suspicious.

Dtewi then started believing them so I tried to help him understand. I started with this post:
http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=3596511

I wrote, "I salute your moral. code." The first letters spelled BUS.

He didn't get it. So I followed with this post:

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=3596521

I specifically say "I thought there was a way we could send secret messages to each other using the first letters, or somethin"

I wasn't sure if he understood or not.
In any case I wrote this:
http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=3596574

In respect to the existence of the mafia busser, the first word of each sentence makes a sentence. THEY DO I AM 100% SURE.

See guys, in the code world, words that are spelled incorrectly, especially first letters, point out code. You would do well to learn this in the future and figure out your own ways of sending coded messages.

Either way, he understood that there was a busser. To which vetteman immediately tried to quell. We debated the existence against another possibility. Vette claimed there were two mafias, two blockers, and two doctors. One roleblocker targeted FF and the other team killed him, additionally he supposed that both doctors blocked heph and hat canceling out the mafia kills.

Against this supposition, dtewi said, "don't you think it is even slightly more likely that there is just a busser?"

Vetteman said: NO, because there is no busser. (or something very similar to that extent)

Now, back to noname:
Given my information. Given the people who have been fighting me this whole time. Noname, sm128, vette. They all agree with each other. Look at this post by noname as well:
http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=3595768

He told vette to ignore me in order to avoid verbal diarrhea because I didn't have solid proof. That to me sounds like he's giving advice to vette because vette is showing scummy behavior. In fact, the whole argument with vette went something like this.
ME:You don't believe in the busser, you are a lost cause.
Vette: You crack me up
ME:(seeing that denial of possibility was scummy): I know you're cracking, I just don't have any solid evidence yet.
Vette: You won't find any evidence on me, don't waste your time. It is beyond your ability anyway.

Very defensive for such a tiny bit of pressure don't you think? I've been doing this all game. Applying a little pressure and see who bites. dtewi did a little bit, as did others....but vette took a big old shark crunch outta this surfer.

This was when noname told vette to shut it, in the link above.

Now, how about last night's interrogation of sm128. Pretty exciting right? Look at all the tension flaring (mostly me lol). Now look at the dialogue between noname and sm128. Noname seems to lead the conversation doesn't he? Supermario is quite up front about everything, but really only with him.

Supermario then claimed to be HADES.

I immediately made the assumption that he could somehow bring Khuutra back. As always, someone comes in and tells me how foolish I am. Players are DEAD, they can't come back- I was told. Well next thing you know sm128 claims he can bring people back to life upon certain conditions. He did not get his information from me. He wasn't taking he ideas. He really can do that. There is a role in mafia called revivier, who can bring people back to life. He is Hades. It fits. However, revivier is usually townie...but Khuutra's death is so suspicious, especially for the fact that he was "sent to Hades (the underworld) in the fluff. I believe that the massacred and butchered people cannot be revived. 

Earlier, I mentioned how noname and sm128 were probably innocent due to the fact that they voted for squiliam. Noname said "thanks for the support, but it is common mafia tactic to vote for their own". Noname is leading this charge my brother townies.

thank you for your time. I will now answer any questions you may have.

Then why are you trying to kill 2 people who claim to be Gods then?

because we do not know if role=alignment. That is not proven. You yourself are a cousin of squilliams character. Your parents are titans. 

You vehemently argue that we are using strict gow guidelines. Why?

You argue that it is your way or no way.

You do not trust me. You denied the possibility of me having more information than you did, and put my role on the line to do it.

I understand the mistrust. But you really thought that I was a mafia who was
-giving away the existence of the mafia busser
-drawing so much attention to myself
-clueless ("beyond my abillity" right?)

If you are not mafia.You are still contributing to confusion in a huge way. You should be lynched.

Vetteman94 said:
theprof00 said:

I am aphrodite, I am a pro-town roleblocker.

On Night 1, I blocked Final-Fan. He was acting suspicious and I was eager to be helpful.
Here I am admitting that I made a huge mistake night 1.

Later, we learn that squilliam targeted Hatmoza for framing. A testament to all the naysayers calling me crazy, they really did frame hat. They had no idea I was coming.

In another post, after we learn of squilliams framing, I make a comment that I was "vindicated" and "did more on day 1 by sheer dumb luck"

On night 2, I blocked HEPHESTOS (VETTEMAN I'M LOOKING AT YOU)
This discounts all the mafia roleblockers my suspects seem to put out, and completely verifies my story about the mafia bus driver, whose existence is also being denied by my suspects.

For the mafia, Hatmoza's crusade for Aphrodite was a blessing. There were two players who stepped forward to undertake that quest. Noname2200 and ToS. Noname went after Aph first, calling for nameclaims and other things, fully hoping that I would not step forward, and let Hat die because of the inherent suspicion Hat's role belies.

ToS, on the other hand, saw noname2200s post and suggested another (safer) route.

Back when Sm128 lashed out and voted Hatmoza, I was questioning noname2200 why he was keen to follow through with Hat's execution tomorrow. Using the information that he was asking Aphrodite to step forward in order to "see who is lying".

Additionally, he was pushing for hatmoza to be lynched tomorrow. Nobody else really has. I went along with it, and even sent a coded message to hat.

Noname was pushing for the lynch and Hat responded. I wrote a post to Hat explaining the town position and why the lynch should go through. Then I wrote:
"LOOK CLOSELY:" Followed by a paragraph. The first letters of each sentence spell out NO LYNCH followed by TRUST ME.

Later, I realized there was a bus driver. I was being countered by vetteman and supermario. Vetteman especially could not see my side of things. I asked him isn't there a way? He said "NO". Then he and Supermario128 both said I was suspicious because I was pushing the subject so hard. They wanted proof. My only proof was a roleclaim, which I wasn't prepared to do. I found that highly suspicious.

Dtewi then started believing them so I tried to help him understand. I started with this post:
http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=3596511

I wrote, "I salute your moral. code." The first letters spelled BUS.

He didn't get it. So I followed with this post:

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=3596521

I specifically say "I thought there was a way we could send secret messages to each other using the first letters, or somethin"

I wasn't sure if he understood or not.
In any case I wrote this:
http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=3596574

In respect to the existence of the mafia busser, the first word of each sentence makes a sentence. THEY DO I AM 100% SURE.

See guys, in the code world, words that are spelled incorrectly, especially first letters, point out code. You would do well to learn this in the future and figure out your own ways of sending coded messages.

Either way, he understood that there was a busser. To which vetteman immediately tried to quell. We debated the existence against another possibility. Vette claimed there were two mafias, two blockers, and two doctors. One roleblocker targeted FF and the other team killed him, additionally he supposed that both doctors blocked heph and hat canceling out the mafia kills.

Against this supposition, dtewi said, "don't you think it is even slightly more likely that there is just a busser?"

Vetteman said: NO, because there is no busser. (or something very similar to that extent)

Now, back to noname:
Given my information. Given the people who have been fighting me this whole time. Noname, sm128, vette. They all agree with each other. Look at this post by noname as well:
http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=3595768

He told vette to ignore me in order to avoid verbal diarrhea because I didn't have solid proof. That to me sounds like he's giving advice to vette because vette is showing scummy behavior. In fact, the whole argument with vette went something like this.
ME:You don't believe in the busser, you are a lost cause.
Vette: You crack me up
ME:(seeing that denial of possibility was scummy): I know you're cracking, I just don't have any solid evidence yet.
Vette: You won't find any evidence on me, don't waste your time. It is beyond your ability anyway.

Very defensive for such a tiny bit of pressure don't you think? I've been doing this all game. Applying a little pressure and see who bites. dtewi did a little bit, as did others....but vette took a big old shark crunch outta this surfer.

This was when noname told vette to shut it, in the link above.

Now, how about last night's interrogation of sm128. Pretty exciting right? Look at all the tension flaring (mostly me lol). Now look at the dialogue between noname and sm128. Noname seems to lead the conversation doesn't he? Supermario is quite up front about everything, but really only with him.

Supermario then claimed to be HADES.

I immediately made the assumption that he could somehow bring Khuutra back. As always, someone comes in and tells me how foolish I am. Players are DEAD, they can't come back- I was told. Well next thing you know sm128 claims he can bring people back to life upon certain conditions. He did not get his information from me. He wasn't taking he ideas. He really can do that. There is a role in mafia called revivier, who can bring people back to life. He is Hades. It fits. However, revivier is usually townie...but Khuutra's death is so suspicious, especially for the fact that he was "sent to Hades (the underworld) in the fluff. I believe that the massacred and butchered people cannot be revived. 

Earlier, I mentioned how noname and sm128 were probably innocent due to the fact that they voted for squiliam. Noname said "thanks for the support, but it is common mafia tactic to vote for their own". Noname is leading this charge my brother townies.

thank you for your time. I will now answer any questions you may have.

Then why are you trying to kill 2 people who claim to be Gods then?

because we do not know if role=alignment. That is not proven. You yourself are a cousin of squilliams character. Your parents are titans. 

You vehemently argue that we are using strict gow guidelines. Why?

You argue that it is your way or no way.

You do not trust me. You denied the possibility of me having more information than you did, and put my role on the line to do it.

I understand the mistrust. But you really thought that I was a mafia who was
-giving away the existence of the mafia busser
-drawing so much attention to myself
-clueless ("beyond my abillity" right?)

If you are not mafia.You are still contributing to confusion in a huge way. You should be lynched.

Around the Network