By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Mafia Round 19 - Game Thread

OK. I'm going to bed. I hope to wake up alive tomorrow. And if someone votes for me they either don't care about having a valuable townie on there team or are scum! Just saying...

Nintendo still doomed?
Feel free to add me on 3DS or Switch! (PM me if you do ^-^)
Nintendo ID: Mako91                  3DS code: 4167-4543-6089

Around the Network

Oh man. I said it TWICE

supermario128 said:

OK. I'm going to bed. I hope to wake up alive tomorrow. And if someone votes for me they either don't care about having a valuable townie on there team or are scum! Just saying...

I had noname. I had him.

vette I throw a lot of things around, but when I'm wrong I admit it. I never gave you evidence to prove it to you. But I shouldn't need to. You've said that the existence of a possibility is enough to back off. You've said it above.

But I had a possibility and you ignored it. I have a feeling you just don't like me or don't like how I'm playing. Fact is, I've helped this town probably more than anybody.

theprof00 said:
Vetteman94 said:
theprof00 said:

The irony is very weak.

Niether of you could possibly imagine why I would fight you over the role of mafia busser.

You have never given me a reason to believe you,  just speculation.  If you have information about how you know for a fact the role exists then that would be helpful.

Do you realize how weak that sounds, vette?

You want me to provide you with top-secret information when you can't even say, "well maybe there's a chance".

You are beyond stubborn. I've tried dropping hints so many times it's ridiculous.

In fact, I actually say it in one post, but it wasn't directed to you.

I have said that there maybe is a chance,  it is you that completely discredit all other ideas.  And yes I do want you to provide your supposed Top Secret information, because it will remain speculation until then.

Around the Network
Vetteman94 said:
theprof00 said:
Vetteman94 said:

please do

I'll repost in quotes for yout attentin:
"Youll never find anything on me,  dont waste your time.  It is beyond your ability anyway"

oh thank you,  but again you took it out of context but I guess its not worth arguing over

it wasn't out of context, and it really hurt to hear that.

Vetteman94 said:
theprof00 said:
Vetteman94 said:
theprof00 said:

The irony is very weak.

Niether of you could possibly imagine why I would fight you over the role of mafia busser.

You have never given me a reason to believe you,  just speculation.  If you have information about how you know for a fact the role exists then that would be helpful.

You want me to provide you with top-secret information when you can't even say, "well maybe there's a chance".

You are beyond stubborn. I've tried dropping hints so many times it's ridiculous.

I have said that there maybe is a chance,  it is you that completely discredit all other ideas.  And yes I do want you to provide your supposed Top Secret information, because it will remain speculation until then.

you'll get it before I am lynched.

theprof00 said:

vette I throw a lot of things around, but when I'm wrong I admit it. I never gave you evidence to prove it to you. But I shouldn't need to. You've said that the existence of a possibility is enough to back off. You've said it above.

But I had a possibility and you ignored it. I have a feeling you just don't like me or don't like how I'm playing. Fact is, I've helped this town probably more than anybody.

Do you hear what you are saying,   you are saying that I should take you at your word for everything? 

You claim you have helped the town more than anybody, but we are in a bad position right now because of you.  You wanted to lynch noname,  who is Artemis,  one of the main gods as you call them.  And you also wanted to lynch SM128,  who has recently roleclaimed Hades.  If we had listened to you we could have lost a couple of possible important townies.  Plus you are blindly following hatmoza with his roleclaim of Athena,  who in the third GoW game is against Olympus.  Which is what the theme of this game is, God of War, not Greek Mythology.

theprof00 said:
Vetteman94 said:
theprof00 said:
Vetteman94 said:
theprof00 said:

The irony is very weak.

you'll get it before I am lynched.

Well then I will refer to it as speculation until then, and nothing more

theprof00 said:
Vetteman94 said:
theprof00 said:
Vetteman94 said:

please do

I'll repost in quotes for yout attentin:
"Youll never find anything on me,  dont waste your time.  It is beyond your ability anyway"

oh thank you,  but again you took it out of context but I guess its not worth arguing over

it wasn't out of context, and it really hurt to hear that.

I was referring to your ability as a mafia player because you are new to this.