By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Mafia Round 19 - Game Thread

supermario128 said:
theprof00 said:

explain why that is crazy.

Explain to me what you are trying to say.

from what I've heard from various players, like noname, and vetter, therepublic...hmm dtewi.

A player named stefl was creditted somehow with lynching his own mafia godfather. stefl later turned out to be a mafioso, but for a long while, everyone believed he was adamantly pro-town.

Around the Network
dtewi said:

Fuck it!

Mario is a lying sack of shit. I don't believe for an instant we wouldn't revive the cop and he was lying about his reasons for not doing so!

VOTE: MARIO

Wow, I really can't believe you guys.... If you are not going to care about the game then why play? -_-

Nintendo still doomed?
Feel free to add me on 3DS or Switch! (PM me if you do ^-^)
Nintendo ID: Mako91                  3DS code: 4167-4543-6089

supermario128 said:
Vetteman94 said:

Are you saying your mafia buddies are going to kill me tonight?

That's what it sounds like.....

lol look at you two just bandwagoning anything the other does.

Have either of you disagreed this whole game? That would be interesting to find out.

And no, I'm not threatening you. It's one of those impossible possibilities that you can't wrap your head around.

You'll be lynched when mario is proven to be mafia.

Vote Count

8 out of 15 players have voted

6 Votes Supermario128 (L-2)

theprof00, SciFiBoy, hatmoza, Hephaestos, noname2200, dtewi

1 Vote Noname220 (L-7)

nen-suer

1 Vote Hatmoza (L-7)

SuperMario128

supermario128 said:
dtewi said:

Fuck it!

Mario is a lying sack of shit. I don't believe for an instant we wouldn't revive the cop and he was lying about his reasons for not doing so!

VOTE: MARIO

Wow, I really can't believe you guys.... If you are not going to care about the game then why play? -_-

they do care, they just dont buy your roleclaim as its so completley outlandish and frankly sounds like nonsense

heck, the fact you assume that purely by roleclaiming you are off the hook and everyone will believe you is incredibly niave

Around the Network

OK. If I am lynched today I want everyone to go after Hatmoza, theprof, and Dtewi tomorrow.

Nintendo still doomed?

mario maybe you should've agreed with me when I said noname was a mafia.

We had 5 votes. ANd you just called noname scum.

SciFiBoy2.0 said:

they do care, they just dont buy your roleclaim as its so completley outlandish and frankly sounds like nonsense

heck, the fact you assume that purely by roleclaiming you are off the hook and everyone will believe you is incredibly niave

Off the hook for voting Hatmoza? I don't want to be off the hook from that, I still think Hatmoza is scum, but whatever.

Nintendo still doomed?

theprof00 said:
supermario128 said:
Vetteman94 said:

Are you saying your mafia buddies are going to kill me tonight?

That's what it sounds like.....

lol look at you two just bandwagoning anything the other does.

Have either of you disagreed this whole game? That would be interesting to find out.

And no, I'm not threatening you. It's one of those impossible possibilities that you can't wrap your head around.

You'll be lynched when mario is proven to be mafia.

Im starting to wonder if any off your posts towards me are going to stop insulting me.  

No I wont be lynched tomorrow

supermario128 said:

OK. If I am lynched today I want everyone to go after Hatmoza, theprof, and Dtewi tomorrow.

I already made you a deal.

My life for yours.

I'll gladly take a lynch if you take one today.

That's fair isn't it.

I'm mafia, so that hurts my team. Isn't that logical?

You turned that deal down.