By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Mafia Round 19 - Game Thread

theprof00 said:
Vetteman94 said:
theprof00 said:

dude you are LEAPING through hoops. And not just like standard dog-show hoops. These are 52 flaming hoops with snakes curling around them and you are naked, riding on a shark with a motorboard attached to the sides and your holding a wine glass filled with sulphuric acid.

You are denying the role of a bus driver, and now you say that one team KNOWS that another team has one!

says the new guy who is already over confident he has it completely figured out

says the guy who is trying to get me discredited. 

I WILL SEE YOU HANG FOR YOUR IGNORANCE

I am not trying to get you discredited,  I am trying to make you see that your way isnt the only way is possible.  But you have tunnel vision right now, and can only see your own plan.  

Around the Network
Vetteman94 said:
theprof00 said:

You know what I find funny?

That noname and sm128 were gone for the last many hours..

everyone was in agreement, everything starts to make sense and people start to react to the information.

AND WHO comes along to try and disrupt everything?

Vetteman94.

I really, really, really, hope you're mafia Vette. Because the way you're playing is.....iohhhshkhks *faints from anger*

I cant help it that no one else had the brains or balls to question your ridiculous theories

You can't help coming up with ONE SOUND THEORY. That's what you can't do.

You have contributed nothing but second guesses.

Tensions running a bit high are they?

Look, Vette, can't you just bring yourself to admit that a bus driver has a little bit more plausability.

Kimi wa ne tashika ni ano toki watashi no soba ni ita

Itsudatte itsudatte itsudatte

Sugu yoko de waratteita

Nakushitemo torimodosu kimi wo

I will never leave you

I don't know why everyone singled out my ONE post where I voted for Hatmoza when all the other posts we made have lead up to that. And then everyone responds with "WTF".... Seriously? At least Jo understood why I voted. I concluded hatmoza and theprof were working together and still think so. Especially from this post theprof made:

"I have to go to bed.

In the UNLIKELY event that our team actually decides to post something, have them take a very close look at what just happened.

I've been working on noname the past few hours, he's guilty."

I'm sorry, but that screams scum to me and Hatmoza seems to be working with him. Theprof also seems to know all about the mafia bus driver all to well for my liking and WILL NOT drop that idea no matter what. He seems to be 100% sure there is one. I think a prostitute and a pro-town role blocker also seems possible, instead. NO I AM NOT THE ROLE BLOCKER, I just hate how the prof won't listen to anyone else and is SURE he is right.

I think Hatmoza, theprof, and Dtewi are scum. And no I am not crazy. I am PRO TOWN and have a VERY IMPORTANT ROLE. If I were to role claim I wouldn't make it to the next day.

Nintendo still doomed?
Feel free to add me on 3DS or Switch! (PM me if you do ^-^)
Nintendo ID: Mako91                  3DS code: 4167-4543-6089

and look who showed up at, oh what time is it? Oh yeah, it's EXACTLY the right time to come in and call for a delay on lynch for sm128. Been lurking much noname?

Tell me. What information will he give us that we won't find out tomorrow, eh?

If he is a townie he will give the mafia more information, not us. I don't want a townie to roleclaim, ever.

Around the Network

@theprof

Most of your posts are pointless and annoying. Can you at least cut it down a bit? Seriously.

Nintendo still doomed?

supermario128 said:

I don't know why everyone singled out my ONE post where I voted for Hatmoza when all the other posts we made have lead up to that. And then everyone responds with "WTF".... Seriously? At least Jo understood why I voted. I concluded hatmoza and theprof were working together and still think so. Especially from this post theprof made:

"I have to go to bed.

In the UNLIKELY event that our team actually decides to post something, have them take a very close look at what just happened.

I'm sorry, but that screams scum to me and Hatmoza seems to be working with him. Theprof also seems to know all about the mafia bus driver all to well for my liking and WILL NOT drop that idea no matter what. He seems to be 100% sure there is one. I think a prostitute and a pro-town role blocker also seems possible, instead. NO I AM NOT THE ROLE BLOCKER, I just hate how the prof won't listen to anyone else and is SURE he is right.

I think Hatmoza, theprof, and Dtewi are scum. And no I am not crazy. I am PRO TOWN and have a VERY IMPORTANT ROLE. If I were to role claim I wouldn't make it to the next day.

Oh yeah, I would tell everyone about the bus-driver. That makes lots of sense traitor.

dtewi said:

Tensions running a bit high are they?

Look, Vette, can't you just bring yourself to admit that a bus driver has a little bit more plausability.

Because it doesnt

supermario128 said:

"I have to go to bed.

You call Hat scum even though squilliam framed him..

You are a liar.

theprof00 said:

You call Hat scum even though squilliam framed him..

You are a liar.

Squilliam might have VERY WELL done that to make Hatmoza seem pro town. I'm not stupid. I think you are lying.

Nintendo still doomed?