By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Mafia Round 19 - Game Thread

Vetteman94 said:
theprof00 said:

alright I'm back. Here's what I have to say. Hat, listen up.

noname called for a lynch against either hatmoza or aphrodite. Apparently, one of the two were lying and needed to be hung. 

He made claims that alignment was probably tied to role.

Yet! He was willing to forgo the fact that aphrodite is a god's name, as is athena. What did he say? 'One of them is scum'.

And yet, you are all so eager to believe his roleclaim of Artemis as proof of his innocence? 

I'm not saying he randomly chose a name that wasn't taken. I'm saying noname was willing to forgo a gods name, and his "alibi" is his own name...

talk about absurd..

Well did hatmoza's PM actually say it was Aphrodite or was he assuming that is who it was?

Also,  in the last game Athena turned against Zues and conspired against all the gods in the last game,  in fact she wasnt even a God in the third game as she claimed she rose to higher being or something to that order.  

I already said that Aphrodite was mentioned in my PM -_-

However, it doesn'y specify pro or anti (Prostitute) blocker.

I am the black sheep     "of course I'm crazy, but that doesn't mean I'm wrong."-Robert Anton Wilson

Around the Network
hatmoza said:
Vetteman94 said:
theprof00 said:

noname called for a lynch against either hatmoza or aphrodite. Apparently, one of the two were lying and needed to be hung. 

Yet! He was willing to forgo the fact that aphrodite is a god's name, as is athena. What did he say? 'One of them is scum'.

And yet, you are all so eager to believe his roleclaim of Artemis as proof of his innocence? 

I'm not saying he randomly chose a name that wasn't taken. I'm saying noname was willing to forgo a gods name, and his "alibi" is his own name...

talk about absurd..

Well did hatmoza's PM actually say it was Aphrodite or was he assuming that is who it was?

Also,  in the last game Athena turned against Zues and conspired against all the gods in the last game,  in fact she wasnt even a God in the third game as she claimed she rose to higher being or something to that order.  

I already said that Aphrodite was mentioned in my PM -_-

However, it doesn'y specify pro or anti (Prostitute) blocker.

This is going to sound bad but that kind of information should not be in the PM,  shame on you GodOfWar_3ever. 

If it mentioned that, it would have made it beyond ridiculous

Vetteman94 said:
theprof00 said:

talk about absurd..

why is it that when I make an important point, nobody says anything about it? Nobody discusses it, Noname hasn't even addressed what he did. The fact is: HE VOLUNTEERED his name. Nobody asked him to roleclaim. Hatmoza roleclaimed the psych, ensuring he wouldn't be randomly killed by the mafia. 

What if noname was doing the same thing? By that I mean claiming something that everyone was wondering about. We still don't have clear information that roles are aligned. Sure it worked with a few people, but those few people are only 25% of the total.

Based on how many gods there are: 12, zeus not being one of them, and Ares being dead =10 playable "town" roles. Do you really think there are only 10 townies? Role =/= alignment. 

theprof00 said:
Vetteman94 said:
theprof00 said:

talk about absurd..

why is it that when I make an important point, nobody says anything about it? Nobody discusses it, Noname hasn't even addressed what he did. The fact is: HE VOLUNTEERED his name. Nobody asked him to roleclaim. Hatmoza roleclaimed the psych, ensuring he wouldn't be randomly killed by the mafia. 

What if noname was doing the same thing? By that I mean claiming something that everyone was wondering about. We still don't have clear information that roles are aligned. Sure it worked with a few people, but those few people are only 25% of the total.

Based on how many gods there are: 12, zeus not being one of them, and Ares being dead =10 playable "town" roles. Do you really think there are only 10 townies? Role =/= alignment. 

Well are you also just as eager to believe Athena is pro-town?

Vetteman94 said:
theprof00 said:
Vetteman94 said:
theprof00 said:

talk about absurd..

No, this revelation completely destroys all that. I don't know anymore if athena is pro-town or possible second faction.

Hatmoza keeps claiming a second faction. Maybe he knows all too well.

He cannot be mafia. Squilliam's actions go completely against it. But he could be something else.

Around the Network
theprof00 said:
Vetteman94 said:

No, this revelation completely destroys all that. I don't know anymore if athena is pro-town or possible second faction.

He cannot be mafia. Squilliam's actions go completely against it. But he could be something else.

Cult?

I know some mafia games have cults in them that can recruit members...

from the wiki:

here is a list of all the gods that appear in gow

• Zeus: the God of the sky, thunder, and lightning. The ruler of Olympus and King of Gods.
  • Asclepius: the God of medicine and healing.
  • Aphrodite: the Goddess of love, beauty and desire.
  • Ares: the God of War.
  • Kratos: the new God of War, who rebelled against Olympus.
  • Artemis: the Goddess of the hunt, virginity.
  • Athena: the goddess of Wisdom, Strategic Warfare and Heroism.
  • Apollo: the God of Light and Music.
  • Demeter: Goddess of agriculture and mother to Persephone.
  • Eos: the Goddess of the Dawn and sister to Helios.
  • Hades: God of the Underworld and ruler of the Dead.
  • Helios: God of the Sun.
  • Hera: the Goddess of Women and Marriage, the sister-wife of Zeus.
  • Hermes: the messenger God of Olympus and God of travellers, speed, commerce and thievery.
  • Hephaestus: the Smith God of Olympus.
  • Morpheus: the God of Dreams.
  • Persephone: the Goddess of Fertility and the Queen of the Underworld.
  • Poseidon: the God of the Seas.
  • Triton: the son of Poseidon and Amphitrite, and messenger God of the Deep Sea.
  • Amphitrite: a sea Goddess and consort of Poseidon.
  • Ceryx: the son of Hermes and a messenger God.
  • Boreas: the God of the North Wind.
  • Eurus: the God of the East Wind.
  • Notus: the God of the South Wind.
  • Zephyrus: the God of the West Wind.

theprof00 said:
Vetteman94 said:

Finally we agree on something.   Although I have believed there was a second faction from the begining,  just because most other games of this size have had them.  

SciFiBoy2.0 said:
theprof00 said:
Vetteman94 said:

Cult?

I shudder at the thought,  I remember the game we had a cult,  I was in the cult.  We won that game

Vetteman94 said:
SciFiBoy2.0 said:
theprof00 said:
Vetteman94 said:

Cult?

I shudder at the thought,  I remember the game we had a cult,  I was in the cult.  We won that game

a cult does fit in with the theme of religion....................................................-_-