By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Mafia Round 19 - Game Thread

nen-suer said:
theprof00 said:
Hephaestos said:

Well since I believe I know exactly who you are proff, i'll folow your intuition, just make sure you unvote before hammer if you change your mind, so that the train doesn't go too fast.

so does mario's change of playstyle mean he's not bored this time arround?

we'll just have to find out then.

Vote : Mario

How does a double lynch work heph?

lol ok ok.

So are we going to try for sm128 then?

Should I switch my vote?

Around the Network
theprof00 said:
nen-suer said:
theprof00 said:
Hephaestos said:

Well since I believe I know exactly who you are proff, i'll folow your intuition, just make sure you unvote before hammer if you change your mind, so that the train doesn't go too fast.

so does mario's change of playstyle mean he's not bored this time arround?

we'll just have to find out then.

Vote : Mario

How does a double lynch work heph?

lol ok ok.

So are we going to try for sm128 then?

Should I switch my vote?

never mind :P

heph can you switch to noname please.

theprof00 said:
Vetteman94 said:
theprof00 said:

because. I called for our blocker to block heph last night, preventing him from killing (just as a precaution). Somehow that blocker ended up on Hat. Coincidence? No. 

BECAUSE YOU NEED TO READ MORE.

I have read the entire thread twice now,  but thanks for being so caring.  

But you are assuming everyone went according to your plan.   And yes it could still be a coincidence, it has a good chance at being a coincidence.  Plus you are assuming that everyone is telling the truth

It doesn't fit ANY OTHER WAY. :P

sorry for being aggressive to you vette. I'm not being very "polite".

I've read the entire thread about 12 times now. Probably more.

Thats where you are wrong,  there are plenty of other ways it would work.  But to go into speculation on how it would work would be ridiculous.  Trying to come up with the exact scenario for every situation  in this game with as many variables as it can have it is basically impossible.  

Being aggressive is fine,  but being disruptive,  which you have been and even admitted to,  is bad.  

sure....

Unvote

Vote: Noname

but if I recall GoW said they were possible... by saying whoever had the most votes got lynched. So 2 people at 6 votes at the end of the day will get lynched.

(however pulling it off is unlikely, they have themselves 2 votes to use to change the balance, and if both are guilty, you can bet it'll tip only on one side.... Also some players crack when they are being voted on and just give up even if they are town...)

OoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoO

Around the Network

what I mean is that a double lynch will only happend on people who are barely paying attention, or late in the game when you can hammervote easily. (and there is hammervoting in this game).

Vetteman94 said:
theprof00 said:
Vetteman94 said:
theprof00 said:

because. I called for our blocker to block heph last night, preventing him from killing (just as a precaution). Somehow that blocker ended up on Hat. Coincidence? No. 

But you are assuming everyone went according to your plan.   And yes it could still be a coincidence, it has a good chance at being a coincidence.  Plus you are assuming that everyone is telling the truth

Thats where you are wrong,  there are plenty of other ways it would work.  But to go into speculation on how it would work would be ridiculous.  Trying to come up with the exact scenario for every situation  in this game with as many variables as it can have it is basically impossible.  

Being aggressive is fine,  but being disruptive,  which you have been and even admitted to,  is bad.  

I'm not going to try to convince you any more. You are a lost cause. We don't need your vote. noname will be lynched, and he will turn up mafia. Do whatever less-founded course of action you want. 

and.... nope, i'm short of ideas as to why a SK in good health is great for the town =D

theprof00 said:
Vetteman94 said:
theprof00 said:
Vetteman94 said:
theprof00 said:

I'm not going to try to convince you any more. You are a lost cause. We don't need your vote. noname will be lynched, and he will turn up mafia. Do whatever less-founded course of action you want. 

You crack me up

theprof00 said:

d. again, this makes no sense at all.

d) You're right, you do make no sense.

oh I didn't see the joke before... you crack me up too =)