Dtewi, 

1 Vote Hatmoza (L-7)

SuperMario128

1 Vote Supermario128 (L-7)

SciFiBoy

1 Vote Noname220 (L-7)

theprof00

Around the Network

and guys honestly, waiting for people to come online is getting very tiresome.

Cna we please make a vote. If you still don't believe me about noname, then at least please vote for sm128.

Let's take care of at least one person. I don't know how to convince you that noname is mafia. I've done my best. He called for a lynch of a townie.

so you're 100% sure on mario?

OoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoO

TruckOSaurus said:

@Heph: Are you limited to one kill every other day or did you just choose not to kill last night?

3ever has Kratos as his avatar, do you think he would limit Kratos's powers? No I even have the kill all ability:

"Hello Kratos, your Killall ability permits you to kill all other players in the game and win when ever you want , much love 3ever"

what you don't buy that? :-p fits the character though =D

I have no restrictions on my kills.

theprof00 said:

Cna we please make a vote. If you still don't believe me about noname, then at least please vote for sm128.

Let's take care of at least one person. I don't know how to convince you that noname is mafia. I've done my best. He called for a lynch of a townie.

Who is this confirmed townie he has called for a lynch of?  
Who confirmed this person to be a townie?

Around the Network
Hephaestos said:

so you're 100% sure on mario?

No.

But we will be when he confesses.

I'm much more certain about noname, but sm128 has reasoning that you mafia gamers consistently agree upon as scummy behavior.

It's far easier to get everyone to vote for sm128 than for noname, though noname is a higher priority.

And when I say it's easier, do not make the mistake of thinking that I am "playing townies against each other" (that is what noname did). I am saying it's easier in that it will lead to a conviction faster, because I'm really tired of waiting. Especially when so many people are in different time zones. Last night lasted almost 36 hours! I want to play!

Vetteman94 said:
theprof00 said:

Who confirmed this person to be a townie

sigh...

Hatmoza was blocked by aphrodite. Hat called for a "whore hunt". Noname called for aphrodite to roleclaim so we could "find out who the liar was" and implied that either aph or hat would be lynched as a result. We then figure out that mafia used a bus driver, creating the confusion that aph is anti-town.

The explanation is that mafia would use this to lynch her. 

theprof00 said:
Vetteman94 said:
theprof00 said:

sigh...

Hatmoza was blocked by aphrodite. Hat called for a "whore hunt". Noname called for aphrodite to roleclaim so we could "find out who the liar was" and implied that either aph or hat would be lynched as a result. We then figure out that mafia used a bus driver, creating the confusion that aph is anti-town.

So your speculation onto what has happened is what you are basing this off of?   Seriously?   

How do you know they used a bus driver?

How do we know that Aphrodite isnt Anti-Town? 

How come none of this is actually confirmed yet you go about it like its already been written in stone?

Well since I believe I know exactly who you are proff, i'll folow your intuition, just make sure you unvote before hammer if you change your mind, so that the train doesn't go too fast.

so does mario's change of playstyle mean he's not bored this time arround?

we'll just have to find out then.

Vote : Mario

Vetteman94 said:
theprof00 said:
Vetteman94 said:
theprof00 said:

sigh...

So your speculation onto what has happened is what you are basing this off of?   Seriously?   

How do you know they used a bus driver?

How do we know that Aphrodite isnt Anti-Town? 

How come none of this is actually confirmed yet you go about it like its already been written in stone?

because. I called for our blocker to block heph last night, preventing him from killing (just as a precaution). Somehow that blocker ended up on Hat. Coincidence? No. 

BECAUSE YOU NEED TO READ MORE.