By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Mafia Round 19 - Game Thread

theprof00 said:

Hat, he's trying to protect noname.

No, I have nothing to do with noname. But, it is clear to see that you and Hatmoza are in some sort of alliance. Most likely mafia.

Nintendo still doomed?
Feel free to add me on 3DS or Switch! (PM me if you do ^-^)
Nintendo ID: Mako91                  3DS code: 4167-4543-6089

Around the Network
supermario128 said:
theprof00 said:

No, I have nothing to do with noname. But, it is clear to see that you and Hatmoza are in some sort of alliance. Most likely mafia.

typical scummy response.

Hat, don't lose me on this, I know you see it too.

Double lynch hat.

theprof00 said:

It sure as hell feels like that

SMB is cracking under pressure. 

I want to give this a little time before deciding to lynch noname or SMB ... maybe even both.

I want to hear what other players have to say about this predicament. 

I am the black sheep     "of course I'm crazy, but that doesn't mean I'm wrong."-Robert Anton Wilson

Hat, I have to go to bed. Please read sm128s post. It borders on humor.

It's completely lies.

"I have nothing to do with noname" Mistakenly implying they are on different teams!

They are both guilty, and both will pay the ferryman.

OK I think it is safe to say both Hatmoza and theprof are mafia now, after their last few posts.

Nintendo still doomed?

Around the Network
hatmoza said:
theprof00 said:

It sure as hell feels like that

SMB is cracking under pressure. 

I want to give this a little time before deciding to lynch noname or SMB ... maybe even both.

I want to hear what other players have to say about this predicament. 

I have to go to bed.

In the UNLIKELY event that our team actually decides to post something, have them take a very close look at what just happened.

I've been working on noname the past few hours, he's guilty.

In the unlikely event that sm128 is taking this in the completely wrong direction,

consider that noname has YET to respond to me accusations.

The first time I accused him, above, both therepublic and sm128 showed up defending him.

see ya tomorrow.

theprof00 said:

I have to go to bed.

In the UNLIKELY event that our team actually decides to post something, have them take a very close look at what just happened.

I've been working on noname the past few hours, he's guilty.

What do you mean by "OUR TEAM" and "WORKING ON NONAME". Are you trying so say you made it so he looks guilty and you do have your own team? This is the most scummy post of the day so far. My vote stands and based on the results  theprof is next

Nintendo still doomed?

Vote Count

3 out of 15 players have voted

2 Votes Hephaestos (L-6)

Dtewi, theProf00

1 Vote Hatmoza (L-7)

SuperMario128

supermario128 said:

OK.

Vote: Hatmoza

Then we will go from there.

O_O

come off  it , now I have mentioned that Hatmoza could be lying about his alignment myself ill grant you, but at this point, I have no way of being confident of that, heck, at this point, lynching him is an incredibly stupid thing to do, if he is telling the truth, then we could be kicking ourselves in the teeth, not only is his role potentially useful (if he can manage somehow to get to the SK), but he is also an asset to the town when he is on our side.

bad enough you lurk and stuff, then you admit to it as if its a-okay, now you vote for one of the people it makes least sense to vote at this point.

heck, you did it just as people put pressure on you aswel!

you must know that your actions reek of scum Supermario, you are more than experienced at this to know what you are doing!

heck, the only way I can make sense of your behvour is that you are scum!

vote Supermario128