By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Mafia Round 19 - Game Thread

Oh and by the way, I was the one who suggested the SK faction, not nen.

I thought that a sibling dynamic might exist. It's in the wiki and on sitesled.

I'm probably completely wrong.

Around the Network
theprof00 said:
hatmoza said:

FoS everyone who strongly disagrees with the idea of 2 mafia

FoS everyone who in their right mind thinks the prostitute is pro town.

try to keep up buddy. We already figured it out.

Mafia bus driver. No mafia roleblocker. Possibly no recruiter. You got bussed with heph. Heph was blocked.

-Pro town roleblocker makes an honest mistake of blocking FF

-Pro roleblocker wants to try prevent the SK from killing any innocents by blocking heph night 2. Mafia busdriver switches me with heph so I would end up treating myself getting a "no good" result making me second guess Heph as the SK. Causing confusion and the lynching of heph and maybe even me. however, when I was switched, Aphrodite fucked my brains out instead.

Holy shit that actually makes perfect sense! Aphrodite is probably a pro-town roleblocker!!!

I am the black sheep     "of course I'm crazy, but that doesn't mean I'm wrong."-Robert Anton Wilson

hatmoza said:

Actually, it's very possible. I newb, pro-town role blocker would easily make the mistake of blocking any protown player.

I'm also starting to believe that their is a prostitue and a pro roleblocker in this game.

Because the pro town role blocker magically knew FF was the cop night one didn't he? You make no sense.

Nintendo still doomed?
Feel free to add me on 3DS or Switch! (PM me if you do ^-^)
Nintendo ID: Mako91                  3DS code: 4167-4543-6089

supermario128 said:
hatmoza said:

Actually, it's very possible. I newb, pro-town role blocker would easily make the mistake of blocking any protown player.

I'm also starting to believe that their is a prostitue and a pro roleblocker in this game.

Because the pro town role blocker magically knew FF was the cop night one didn't he? You make no sense.

HoS sm128

theprof00 said:

HoS sm128

Hehe. May I ask why?

Nintendo still doomed?

Around the Network
supermario128 said:
theprof00 said:

HoS sm128

Hehe. May I ask why?

your own implication of being a high-level townie.

Denial of mafia bus driver.

No direct response to my accusation of noname.

lurking.

list goes on.

But it wasn't only you, therepublic is in this as well as noname.

I have two HoSes now. One on noname and one on you.

I'm up for a double lynch hat, if you are.

supermario128 said:
hatmoza said:

No dumbo, because night action decisions are made randomly first night (unless the occasional slip-up)

So FF being blocked first night by a pro town role blocker is not out of the question.

I am the black sheep     "of course I'm crazy, but that doesn't mean I'm wrong."-Robert Anton Wilson

hatmoza said:
theprof00 said:
hatmoza said:

FoS everyone who strongly disagrees with the idea of 2 mafia

FoS everyone who in their right mind thinks the prostitute is pro town.

try to keep up buddy. We already figured it out.

Mafia bus driver. No mafia roleblocker. Possibly no recruiter. You got bussed with heph. Heph was blocked.

-Pro town roleblocker makes an honest mistake of blocking FF

-Pro roleblocker wants to try prevent the SK from killing any innocents by blocking heph night 2. Mafia busdriver switches me with heph so I would end up treating myself getting a "no good" result making me second guess Heph as the SK. Causing confusion and the lynching of heph and maybe even me. however, when I was switched, Aphrodite fucked my brains out instead.

Holy shit that actually makes perfect sense! Aphrodite is probably a pro-town roleblocker!!!

Not to mention that noname called for your execution tomorrow.

OK.

Vote: Hatmoza

Then we will go from there.

Nintendo still doomed?

Hat, he's trying to protect noname.