By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Mafia Round 19 - Game Thread

SciFiBoy2.0 said:

so, we dont think that Hatmoza is gonna be able to convert Heph then?

"we" as in the town, just in case theres any confusion or moronic manipulation

Around the Network
SciFiBoy2.0 said:
SciFiBoy2.0 said:

so, we dont think that Hatmoza is gonna be able to convert Heph then?

"we" as in the town, just in case theres any confusion or moronic manipulation

we kill heph and leave hat alive. His role is useless, but o well.

He is a risk and roleblocker will just keep blocking hat. We have no idea who Aph is, and even if she were pro-town, then that would mean Hat lied, making him useless anyways.

Also, it's annoying that nobody is posting except a few people. my concern is that everyone here is pro-town and mafia are letting us point fingers at each other.

Nope. The prostitute certainly won't stop blocking hatmoza. If the prostitute did, then we'd have a vigilante. That's why the prostitute won't stop.

There's a slim chance we lynch the prostitute, but that chance is too slim to risk SK kills.

Kimi wa ne tashika ni ano toki watashi no soba ni ita

Itsudatte itsudatte itsudatte

Sugu yoko de waratteita

Nakushitemo torimodosu kimi wo

I will never leave you

dtewi said:

Nope. The prostitute certainly won't stop blocking hatmoza. If the prostitute did, then we'd have a vigilante. That's why the prostitute won't stop.

There's a slim chance we lynch the prostitute, but that chance is too slim to risk SK kills.

completely agree.

Secondly, if we lynch heph, and we find out that his role is mafia, then our suspect list is better because it would allow us to target people that are against SK lynch.

In my very, very little experience, the thing to do is threaten to lynch people and see what they have to say to defend themselves. Nobody seems eager to vote for anybody. It kinda sucks. Also, nobody is online, wtf...?

theprof00 said:

Oh, also FoS sm128 for basically just admitting that he's been lurking.

You know, sometimes there might be a good reason for why a person is lurking. Not wanting the mafia to notice them and such, but whatever....

Nintendo still doomed?
Feel free to add me on 3DS or Switch! (PM me if you do ^-^)
Nintendo ID: Mako91                  3DS code: 4167-4543-6089

Around the Network

Omg, please someone more experienced when you get online please read this page and look at the posts. Some people seem so suspicious but everyone keeps saying "no" to me.

sm128 just claimed to be avoiding mafia. 

htf do you play this game, seriously.

supermario128 said:
theprof00 said:

Oh, also FoS sm128 for basically just admitting that he's been lurking.

You know, sometimes there might be a good reason for why a person is lurking. Not wanting the mafia to notice them and such, but whatever....

Oh please! Day 2 lasted for about 12 pages and I'm not sure you've made 3 posts in total, there's a limit to not wanting to attract attention.

Signature goes here!

@noname: Yes I still suspect Vetteman (even if I'm the only one) but it think j0 also made that kind of remark... I'll have to check... but digging thru Day 2 to find it seems like quite the undertaking...maybe I'll get lucky.

Signature goes here!

theprof00 said:
dtewi said:

completely agree.

Secondly, if we lynch heph, and we find out that his role is mafia, then our suspect list is better because it would allow us to target people that are against SK lynch.

In my very, very little experience, the thing to do is threaten to lynch people and see what they have to say to defend themselves. Nobody seems eager to vote for anybody. It kinda sucks. Also, nobody is online, wtf...?

You kinda forget the time zone difference. Here in Germany it's 2:10 AM. Most people sleep at that time.

updated: 14.01.2012

playing right now: Xenoblade Chronicles

Hype-o-meter, from least to most hyped:  the Last Story, Twisted Metal, Mass Effect 3, Final Fantasy XIII-2, Final Fantasy Versus XIII, Playstation ViTA

bet with Mordred11 that Rage will look better on Xbox 360.

c03n3nj0 said:

Anyhow, with this I'ts pretty safe to claim that the titans are baddies here, and if there isn't another faction, maybe they're the only baddies. Which leaves the gods to be good, amiright? 

Found it! Damn I'm good!

Signature goes here!