By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - EA unveils new game for Wii : Ninja Reflex

ItsaMii said:
EA can not even make a good sports game, so why do they think they can take Nintendo`s place in making casual family friendly games? Of course EA never come up with their own ideas and usually makes a good job in copying best sellers, but why they think they can make the next Brain Age or Wii Play?

Hey shit for brains it is only being published by EA not made by them.

Around the Network

this game might not turn out well

GBush said:
ItsaMii said:
EA can not even make a good sports game, so why do they think they can take Nintendo`s place in making casual family friendly games? Of course EA never come up with their own ideas and usually makes a good job in copying best sellers, but why they think they can make the next Brain Age or Wii Play?

Well Mr. shit for fingers (considering that is the best you can type as your first post). I am wrong, but what I said still stands. Not to mention they can not even tell a good game from a bad game. Why publish something that may not even sell 10k units.

Satan said:

"You are for ever angry, all you care about is intelligence, but I repeat again that I would give away all this superstellar life, all the ranks and honours, simply to be transformed into the soul of a merchant's wife weighing eighteen stone and set candles at God's shrine."

GBush said:
ItsaMii said:

The game is being made by Sanzaru Games (homepage). The studio was formed this year by developers who left Activision, has no real homepage beyond a background image, and has no previous titles to its name. The company which resides in California is also currently seeking employees.

None of this makes its association with EA less repulsive.

This game screams "Must Buy!!!!!" Just like Ninjabread Man.

01000110 01101111 01110010 00100000 01001001 01111001 01101111 01101100 01100001 01101000 00100001 00100000 01000110 01101111 01110010 00100000 01000101 01110100 01100101 01110010 01101110 01101001 01110100 01111001 00100001 00100000

Around the Network
ItsaMii said:
GBush said:
ItsaMii said:

Well Mr. shit for fingers (considering that is the best you can type as your first post). I am wrong, but what I said still stands. Not to mention they can not even tell a good game from a bad game. Why publish something that may not even sell 10k units.

Hey shit for brains read the original post next time.

“Ninja Reflex trains players to be better gamers by sharpening their speed and skill, and is exactly the kind of unique concept and creative design that EAP helps bring to market on a global stage,” said David DeMartini, Vice President and General Manager of EA Partners. “EA Partners brings the same publishing resources to bear for up-and-coming partners like Nunchuck Games as it does for legendary teams like Valve and Harmonix, helping foster the independent game development community by giving studios of all sizes a chance to publish their games around the world.”  <-DUH

You don't think small independent game studios should have a chance to have their games published?  Then what the fuck is the Wii for dumbass? 

GBush said:
ItsaMii said:

Nice pic, despite this being a fam forum, something should be said for women that don't look like bony refugees

Thanks to kenobi after I got him to ban my old account (dallas) after someone hacked into it and being ok with me coming back under a slightly different username.  I appreciate our communication in the PMs.  Also I want to give a big thank you to vgchartz for being one of the cooler websites around. 

Oh, and I'm still the next Michael Pachter

GBush said:
ItsaMii said:
GBush said:
ItsaMii said:

Hey shit for brains read the original post next time.

“Ninja Reflex trains players to be better gamers by sharpening their speed and skill, and is exactly the kind of unique concept and creative design that EAP helps bring to market on a global stage,” said David DeMartini, Vice President and General Manager of EA Partners. “EA Partners brings the same publishing resources to bear for up-and-coming partners like Nunchuck Games as it does for legendary teams like Valve and Harmonix, helping foster the independent game development community by giving studios of all sizes a chance to publish their games around the world.” <-DUH

You don't think small independent game studios should have a chance to have their games published? Then what the fuck is the Wii for dumbass?

Not that I will miss you, but you should read these:

http://vgchartz.com/forum/rules.php

Also try something else. "Shit for Brains". Seems like your superior brain can only come up with lame insults.

Satan said:

"You are for ever angry, all you care about is intelligence, but I repeat again that I would give away all this superstellar life, all the ranks and honours, simply to be transformed into the soul of a merchant's wife weighing eighteen stone and set candles at God's shrine."

EA just pay other companies like Level 5 to make your games and only publish them. EA = Electronic Ass (or Arse)

routsounmanman said:
EA just pay other companies like Level 5 to make your games and only publish them. EA = Electronic Ass (or Arse)

EA actually does develop games inhouse, famousringo mentioned a couple of them above that, while not great, were not awful.