By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Did anyone play this Cute little indie gem?

Looks good. I'll check it out on PSN tonight.

Around the Network

It looks frustrating.

Boutros said:

It looks frustrating.

nope

I live for the burn...and the sting of pleasure...
I live for the sword, the steel, and the gun...

- Wasteland - The Mission.

God that looks like such a shitty game to play from the 2 minutes plus skimming I did O.o

I mean, you're stumbling, tripping, and flipping over the whole time, ugh >.< My personality hates shit like that, just fucking go, smoothly, and shoot shit, jump shit, etc.

I'm looking forward to it, but I wish I could find some semblance of a release date.  The fact that there's a demo leads me to think it isn't too far off but I want to know if there's any hope of it releasing within the next few weeks as that would be perfect time for me to review it quickly.

Around the Network
Akvod said:

God that looks like such a shitty game to play from the 2 minutes plus skimming I did O.o

I mean, you're stumbling, tripping, and flipping over the whole time, ugh >.< My personality hates shit like that, just fucking go, smoothly, and shoot shit, jump shit, etc

You mean you hate War games?

but this looks boring in video, you have to PLAY IT to know how fun it is.

Severance said:
Akvod said:

I mean, you're stumbling, tripping, and flipping over the whole time, ugh >.< My personality hates shit like that, just fucking go, smoothly, and shoot shit, jump shit, etc

You can sprint, jump and head shot people in Bad Company 2. You have platforming goodness in Uncharted 2. And you're going to have a fucking orgasm when inFamous 2 comes out.

Akvod said:
Severance said:
Akvod said:

You can sprint, jump and head shot people in Bad Company 2. You have platforming goodness in Uncharted 2. And you're going to have a fucking orgasm when inFamous 2 comes out.

That's also what I probably like the most in a video game. Freedom and lots of platform elements.

I want to be able to jump and sprint and fly and whatever!

I have such a hard time playing a game where you can't jump.

That's why inFamous is one of my favorite game this gen. For the controls alone.

And that's also why Spider-Man 2 was so awesome.

Akvod said:
Severance said:
Akvod said:

you can use weapons and gadgets on this game, there is platforming, and there are secrets and all the good things that what made 2D platformers good, and more, oh and this game requires mastering skills

Severance said:
Akvod said:
Severance said:
Akvod said:

you can use weapons and gadgets on this game, there is platforming, and there are secrets and all the good things that what made 2D platformers good, and more, oh and this game requires mastering skills

Skills like holding the same button for a minute?