By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - 360 for sale

Well, I won a 360 arcade in a contest I entered. Great news ofcourse had I not already lost all faith in the 360 after my last 3 which rrod'ed. So I am going to sell it, anyone interested in it who also happens to live in the Netherlands can contact me and do a bid on it. Brand new in the box, will post pictures once I get it trough the mail.

*didn't really know if I should put it here or in the off topic section....

PSN name: Gazz1979 (feel free to add me, but please put your Vgchartz name in the message!)

Battlefield 2: Gazz1979

Around the Network

I don't know if its against the rules but I am very interested. I live in Belgium.

[

You really should keep it this time. They've fixed the RRoD issue on all new models (including the Arcade). Just grab a hard drive and you should be set. :)

"'Casual games' are something the 'Game Industry' invented to explain away the Wii success instead of actually listening or looking at what Nintendo did. There is no 'casual strategy' from Nintendo. 'Accessible strategy', yes, but ‘casual gamers’ is just the 'Game Industry''s polite way of saying what they feel: 'retarded gamers'."

-Sean Malstrom

@ thibje: Belgium is fine, just pm a offer.

@ Garcian Smith: From what I hear all around me it hasn't stopped at all. I did think about modding this one and putting in some better cooling but I already have a good gamepc, PS3/2, Wii and both handhelds. You have to stop somewhere and for me, the weakest link went.

PSN name: Gazz1979 (feel free to add me, but please put your Vgchartz name in the message!)

Gazz said:

Well, I won a 360 arcade in a contest I entered. Great news ofcourse had I not already lost all faith in the 360 after my last 3 which rrod'ed. So I am going to sell it, anyone interested in it who also happens to live in the Netherlands can contact me and do a bid on it. Brand new in the box, will post pictures once I get it trough the mail.

*didn't really know if I should put it here or in the off topic section....

Do not sell it. Keep it. You won it. Maybe this one wont break down like the others. Seriously. Keep it.

Around the Network

No, three times is a charm. I gave the 360 a fair chance and it disappointed me. It had it's chance, but it turned out to be the weakest link. I already own a lot of systems and I don't see the advantage of keeping this one or paying for a online subscription I get for free with the other systems. I also entered the competition for a special racing chair on which you can mount a steer and then play games with, not for the 360.

I am better off selling it to someone who does believe in the system, it's quality and it's game line up for next year. They get full warranty and it comes in a unopened box. They win, I win by buying that chair after all and playing GT5 and F1 with it.