By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - surfer girl rumors

i didnt see anyone post em so here they are

http://softrockhallelujah.blogspot.com/2007/12/december-fourth-things.html

not much great info is given though

Around the Network

Soriku stop with those threads about Surfer girl!

^lol
i just thought someone likes to hear these rumors

Some of them are :

1) Wolfenstein is coming late summer/early next fall for PS360 and PC.
2) Treyarch is currently working three titles that will see release next fall, Spider-Man: Red vs. Black "featuring an original plotline chronicling one of the comic world's greatest rivalries," Call of Duty 5 "a historical shooter that introduces many innovative ideas never-before-seen in the series that will excite fans," and James Bond 007 (working title) "an explosive action game with a strong online component that lives up to the legacy of the greatest action character of all-time" that will be the first of annual releases.
3) Plans for a PS3-exclusive Far Cry title has been trashed in favor of Far Cry 2 for next-gen consoles.
4) Heavy Iron is working on WALL•E for PSWii60, DSP and PS2.

What is a WALL*E?

Far cry 2 is coming to the ps3. And xbox 360. Maybe... I dunno its ubisoft they usually favor the 360.. ( splinter cell), though they had Haze.. dunno.

mM
Around the Network
leo-j said:
Far cry 2 is coming to the ps3. And xbox 360. Maybe... I dunno its ubisoft they usually favor the 360.. ( splinter cell), though they had Haze.. dunno.

haze is made by free radical

konnichiwa said:

4) Heavy Iron is working on WALL•E for PSWii60, DSP and PS2.

What is a WALL*E?

i think it's that new pixar movie coming out

Switch Friend Code - 3664 - 9964 - 9777

Smash Ultimate Alias - Happy Lion

Mains: Donkey Kong, King K. Rool, Diddy Kong

I hate surfer girl, I swear if it was surfer "dude" making this shit up, people would treat it as some dick taking educated guesses, like they should.

-UBISOFT BOYCOTT!-

surfer girl lost all my respect when "she" belittled Blizzards franchises - I will never forget or forgive this blasphemy