By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Why are people so threatened by the Wii?

5- Developers. The Wii is becoming so successful that third party developers want to jump in and develop for it. It's cheap and easy to develop for it because it uses the same API as the Gamecube and the architecture is similar. So the learning curve to program for it is very short...... And if this keeps going there will be more exclusive games on Wii than on the other consoles... again a fanboy's pride is at stake (specially PS3 when they are losing exclusives: GTA IV, DMC4.....)
Ugggh. Listen, GTA4 is not going to the Wii...I know you think it is but it's not. The Wii lacks the power to play it. This needs to end, I don't know why so many think this way, but its a rumor.

Predicting the Future - 360 Will get to 11 Million in the USA this year!!

Predicting the Future - Wii will NOT win this gen in America!!

Prediciting the Future - The PS3 will pass the Wii by 2009!!

Around the Network
PS360N64PSXBOX said:
5- Developers. The Wii is becoming so successful that third party developers want to jump in and develop for it. It's cheap and easy to develop for it because it uses the same API as the Gamecube and the architecture is similar. So the learning curve to program for it is very short...... And if this keeps going there will be more exclusive games on Wii than on the other consoles... again a fanboy's pride is at stake (specially PS3 when they are losing exclusives: GTA IV, DMC4.....)
Ugggh. Listen, GTA4 is not going to the Wii...I know you think it is but it's not. The Wii lacks the power to play it. This needs to end, I don't know why so many think this way, but its a rumor.

#2. please read carefully what people write.

PS360N64PSXBOX said:

I never said GTA IV will come to Wii... PS3 lost the exclusive because it will appear on 360 with exclusive content.....  Don't jump to conclusions

"You'll never know what you can do unless you try"

Oh and before any misunderstanding on my 6th point.. It's because the console Market is different than the Handheld market, So we can't say who will win at this time... All consoles have chances of being No 1, only time will tell

"You'll never know what you can do unless you try"

bloodwalker said:
PS360N64PSXBOX said:

I never said GTA IV will come to Wii... PS3 lost the exclusive because it will appear on 360 with exclusive content.....  Don't jump to conclusions

This is a thread about the Wii and tons of fanboys have promised a GTA4 Wii edition...One would only assume you meant the Wii with rumors out there. make your points clear, it really was vague.

And again, I didn't attack anyone here. (STOF)

Predicting the Future - 360 Will get to 11 Million in the USA this year!!

Predicting the Future - Wii will NOT win this gen in America!!

Prediciting the Future - The PS3 will pass the Wii by 2009!!