By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - When will Soriku's post count overtake PS3?

@ Renar lol at your comment and welcome on VG :).

Around the Network
RolStoppable said:

Absolutely awesome post. I love the Soriku board.

I shouldn't have bought 4 new games last week, I missed out on this thread. Well, pretty much everything in regards to good jokes has been posted, so I really have nothing to add.

Those are exactly my thoughs. Where is Rol? Probably got lots of games and is too busy playing them to enjoy some joke threads. I got 4 games this week. Rented ghost squad and bought ZW, RE U, TC NB.

Satan said:

"You are for ever angry, all you care about is intelligence, but I repeat again that I would give away all this superstellar life, all the ranks and honours, simply to be transformed into the soul of a merchant's wife weighing eighteen stone and set candles at God's shrine."

no one can beat soriku with all his peripherals. each peripheral is different so it post on its own. none of them even need his standard controller to function although it works best that way. on the other hand ben and leo can rock out to rock band and jam thousands of posts per second with their insane shredding ability.

my pillars of gaming: kh, naughty dog, insomniac, ssb, gow, ff

i officially boycott boycotts.  crap.

this thread is epic win.

It must be kept for all eternity.

Help! I'm stuck in a forum signature!

Renar said:

New member of VG here.

And having just bought into Soriku's posts, I see there are just too many for me to afford the time to read.  So I'm asking which are the best posts of Soriku's to read. 

Is post 999 really worth the POTTY (Post of the Ten Years) award?  I understand that GameSorikuSplat rank it only as 3.1415926535, saying that it was too much pie in the sky.  But of course, I don't go by the rantings, er, ratings.  I just read the reviews.

Welcome Renar! Have a seat. Let me fill you in on a couple things: Some people feel that there is a Soriku bias on this site ie: Leo-j and Soriku can both make the same comment, and the Soriku comment will be rated higher. This is not the case. Read both versions for yourself. You will quickly learn that Soriku's comments have a distinctive feel to them, and are generally more polished than Leo's. Soriku has a way of posting the same thing you've been reading for years, but making it seem fresh. (plus only Soriku has the "Soriku Seal of Quality") Many say that Soriku is all about casual mini-posts. That simply is NOT TRUE. Soriku has given us some of the best quotes of this generation. I highly recommend going back and reading them. Also, keep in mind, unless you're willing to pay for Leo-j's removed backwards compatability, Soriku is the only member that's 100% backwards compatible.

Around the Network
ClaudeLv250 said:

B

I

N

G

O

Soriku is destroying the forums!

When leokenobi get price cut, Soriku is through.

Soriku Fit!!????

Soriku is abandoning the hardcore!

When this post comes out, THEN the leokenobi will take off!

Soriku not serious about online.

Soriku is just a party account.

Soriku sells because it is cheap.

Jonh Lucas

says…

Soriku milks profit due to inferior posts!

Gballzack started well at first too…

Soriku is a fad!

FREE

LOL miniposts!!1!

leo-j is on a ten year plan.

Soriku is two dtewi accounts put together by duct tape!

Argh!!! Non-posts!!!1!!!

Sori-mote is a gimmick.

Stupid casual readers!

Only Soriku posts sell on Soriku forums.

When HD adoption rate goes up, Soriku is finished.

Who cares about Soriku posts? All the real posts are on leokenobi!

Where are the third parties? LOL!

Add Friends is overpriced rom dump!

What happens when people get bored of Soriku Sports

Fixed.

PS Vita and PC gamer

CPU Intel i5 2500K at 4.5 Ghz / Gigabyte Z68 Mobo / 8 Gb Corsair Vengeance 1600 mhz / Sapphire HD 7970 Dual X Boost / Corsair Obsidian 550d 

the real question is when will his post count overtake the ps2?????????

lol

Don't forget Dtewi is still selling very well and WILL increase his post count when his time goes up. He shall manufatcure 50 a day and they will ship in a 20 day period, so we will see this starting in December.

Soriku is just a fad, he has no posts planned for 2008 and is lowering his thread count.

Leo-j is dead in the water due to too much money to see one post and low threads and high posts.

Kimi wa ne tashika ni ano toki watashi no soba ni ita

Itsudatte itsudatte itsudatte

Sugu yoko de waratteita

Nakushitemo torimodosu kimi wo

I will never leave you

Also Leo-j relies FAR too much on threads that have been started before.

We've seen 4 and soon a 5th GT thread (Greatness Thread) 3 MGS and soon a 4th (Must Go Sleep) and 12 FF and soon a 13th (Fried Fish). Face it, leo-j sucks.

Kimi wa ne tashika ni ano toki watashi no soba ni ita

Itsudatte itsudatte itsudatte

Sugu yoko de waratteita

Nakushitemo torimodosu kimi wo

I will never leave you

don't forget people. soriku's crappy last generation posts are held to a much lower standard than leo-j's.
a post from soriku that scored a 10 would be like 6.5 if leo-j posted it.