By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - When will Soriku's post count overtake PS3?

ROFL that was great. Soriku only just now noticed this thing? Claude, you need to put the link to this masterpiece in your sig, for it shall surely remain part of the history of this forum forever.

Seppukuties is like LBP Lite, on crack. Play it already!

Currently wrapped up in: Half Life, Portal, and User Created Source Mods
Games I want: (Wii)Mario Kart, Okami, Bully, Conduit,  No More Heroes 2 (GC) Eternal Darkness, Killer7, (PS2) Ico, God of War1&2, Legacy of Kain: SR2&Defiance

My Prediction: Wii will be achieve 48% market share by the end of 2008, and will achieve 50% by the end of june of 09. Prediction Failed.

<- Click to see more of her

Around the Network

i demand we continue this thread!

This thread is ridiculous.

SORIKUS ARE JUST 2 DTEWIS DUCT TAPED TOGETHER.

He relies too much on miniposts and casual family-friendly threads. He appeals only to non users, internet grandmas and blogger moms. Once people start reading real posts they will not ever look back to Soriku.

Another issue everyone ignores: the ratio of posts using the Wii is too high. What I mean is that 3rd party posts (computer, laptop, PSP) are abysmal. Posts that are not made on the Wii do not do well on Soriku. Just compare his 3rd party posts to those users that type only on PCs.

Satan said:

"You are for ever angry, all you care about is intelligence, but I repeat again that I would give away all this superstellar life, all the ranks and honours, simply to be transformed into the soul of a merchant's wife weighing eighteen stone and set candles at God's shrine."

blogger moms ROFL.
nice work, ItsaMii. keep the thread going people!

ItsaMii said:
This thread is ridiculous.

SORIKUS ARE JUST 2 DTEWIS DUCT TAPED TOGETHER.

He relies too much on miniposts and casual family-friendly threads. He appeals only to non users, internet grandmas and blogger moms. Once people start reading real posts they will not ever look back to Soriku.

Another issue everyone ignores: the ratio of posts using the Wii is too high. What I mean is that 3rd party posts (computer, laptop, PSP) are abysmal. Posts that are not made on the Wii do not do well on Soriku. Just compare his 3rd party posts to those users that type only on PCs.

You, sir, have FAILED!

B

I

N

G

O

Soriku is destroying the forums!

When leokenobi get price cut, Soriku is through.

Soriku Fit!!????

Soriku is abandoning the hardcore!

When this post comes out, THEN the leokenobi will take off!

Soriku not serious about online.

Soriku is just a party account.

Soriku sells because it is cheap.

Blue3

says…

Soriku milks profit due to inferior posts!

Gballzack started well at first too…

Soriku is a fad!

FREE

LOL miniposts!!1!

leo-j is on a ten year plan.

Soriku is two dtewi accounts put together by duct tape!

Argh!!! Non-posts!!!1!!!

Sori-mote is a gimmick.

Stupid casual readers!

Only Soriku posts sell on Soriku forums.

When HD adoption rate goes up, Soriku is finished.

Who cares about Soriku posts? All the real posts are on leokenobi!

Where are the third parties? LOL!

Add Friends is overpriced rom dump!

What happens when people get bored of Soriku Sports

Tag - "No trolling on my watch!"

Around the Network

Win... sheer win...

Seppukuties is like LBP Lite, on crack. Play it already!

Currently wrapped up in: Half Life, Portal, and User Created Source Mods
Games I want: (Wii)Mario Kart, Okami, Bully, Conduit,  No More Heroes 2 (GC) Eternal Darkness, Killer7, (PS2) Ico, God of War1&2, Legacy of Kain: SR2&Defiance

My Prediction: Wii will be achieve 48% market share by the end of 2008, and will achieve 50% by the end of june of 09. Prediction Failed.

<- Click to see more of her

never been a leo j fan... he is forcing that picture on us at a time were not ready for it... he shouldve waited a few years when the hat to individual ratio was up to drop that picture on the market its making the leo j over expensive... for now im happy with my surikenobi

12 HIT COMBO 

Soriku is just a fad and he is destroying VG chartz as we know it. SORIKUS ARE JUST 2 DTEWIS DUCT TAPED TOGETHER. His posts are last generation, he does not even have GIF support. When GIF adoption rate goes up Soriku is doomed. All he has to offer is his gimmick quotes:  LOL  ^agreed  yes, but fact =/= opinion.

The only reason Soriku has so much posts is because they are all short. eugene and Leo-j posts are much better. Do no forget that Hus, Blue3, Gran Turismo also had a lot of posts, but now look at them. Even so, there is not much to read in his posts. What will happen when people get tired of reading about Kingdom Hearts 3 and Tales of Symphonia? You just wait till FF XIII appear on Leo-j posts and Lost Odissey on eugene

ckmlb says people will get tired of Soriku eventually, Leo-j has a 10 year plan. His signature is just a stupid rom dump. When eugene and Leo-j get a new sig/avatar Soriku have no chance.

He relies too much on miniposts and casual family-friendly threads. He appeals only to non users, internet grandmas and blogger moms. Once people start reading real posts they will not ever look back to Soriku. He can not even create real threads without Surfer girl help.

Another issue everyone ignores: the ratio of posts using the Wii is too high. What I mean is that 3rd party posts (computer, laptop, PSP) are abysmal. Posts that are not made on the Wii do not do well on Soriku. Just compare his 3rd party posts to those users that type only on PCs. Let`s not forget that Soriku copy and paste feature is the crappier out this generation.

Satan said:

"You are for ever angry, all you care about is intelligence, but I repeat again that I would give away all this superstellar life, all the ranks and honours, simply to be transformed into the soul of a merchant's wife weighing eighteen stone and set candles at God's shrine."

NJ5 said:
I believe that Soriku has started stockpiling posts a long time ago, therefore it's pretty sure that his post count will skyrocket during the holiday season.

n1

Neos - "If I'm posting in this thread it's just for the lulz."
Tag by the one and only Fkusumot!

New member of VG here.

And having just bought into Soriku's posts, I see there are just too many for me to afford the time to read.  So I'm asking which are the best posts of Soriku's to read. 

Is post 999 really worth the POTTY (Post of the Ten Years) award?  I understand that GameSorikuSplat rank it only as 3.1415926535, saying that it was too much pie in the sky.  But of course, I don't go by the rantings, er, ratings.  I just read the reviews.

Torturing the numbers.  Hear them scream.