By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - When will Soriku's post count overtake PS3?

Soriku only has waggle going for his posts, and not all posts benefit from that.

Seppukuties is like LBP Lite, on crack. Play it already!

Currently wrapped up in: Half Life, Portal, and User Created Source Mods
Games I want: (Wii)Mario Kart, Okami, Bully, Conduit,  No More Heroes 2 (GC) Eternal Darkness, Killer7, (PS2) Ico, God of War1&2, Legacy of Kain: SR2&Defiance

My Prediction: Wii will be achieve 48% market share by the end of 2008, and will achieve 50% by the end of june of 09. Prediction Failed.

<- Click to see more of her

Around the Network

So far I'm ok with Soriku, he has some funny posts and the great ones are coming, the bad part is they are few, so few right now, so why don't get along with Ben, Ben is a good guy with great posts too, maybe I should asking him be my friend...

But I'm afraid, because Ben could have troubles and get angry with something that was posted by me, blame me, and give me those red lights ... errggg.... word under my name and put me off-line for a while...

¿¿Should I ask Ben to be my friend now... or wait a little for the banish of the "BanKenobi" issue??

By me:

Made with Blender + LuxRender
"Since you can´t understand ... there is no point to taking you seriously."
TWRoO said:
What everyone seems to be forgetting is the cheaper, more portable DtewiS which may steal posts from the Soriku while he is supply constrained.

If anything dtewi will compliment Soriku, they have no problem destroying everything else in post counts together. This will become even more evident when Soriku's dtewi demo download features are enabled.

Tag - "No trolling on my watch!"

lol awesome thread,and funny

TWRoO said:
What everyone seems to be forgetting is the cheaper, more portable DtewiS which may steal posts from the Soriku while he is supply constrained.

hes already trying that

Around the Network

Did you guys hear?!?! For approximately 1 minute and 43 seconds last night, both leo-j AND BenKenobi out-posted Soriku in Bolivia! Could this be a sign that the Soriku fad is over? We won't know for sure until the holiday season is over, and the official numbers are released.

To be honest, I think that soriku's post count may be overtracked, while leo-j's post count is undertracked. In Spain, everyone is talking about how good leo-j's posts are, while I haven't seen a soriku post anywhere. There's no way that soriku could have so many posts.

ioi will adjust the numbers when leo-j and soriku give their own internal estimates, I'm sure. I think we need to stop with this "leo-j just gives out typed post numbers, not his actual submitted posts" nonsense. If this site wasn't run by soriku fanboys, I'm sure we'd see higher numbers for leo-j and lower numbers for soriku.

Help! I'm stuck in a forum signature!

great diomedes parody right there omgwtfbbq =)

Currently Playing: Skies of Arcadia Legends (GC), Dragon Quest IV (DS)

Last Game beaten: The Rub Rabbits(DS)

Obviously Soriku has the lead now, but wait until leo-j starts using the real power of the CELLphone and he will easily overtake soriku, remember soriku only has minipost and lacks hardcorepost like leo-j does. Too bad leo-j most important posts have been delayed until Q2 next year(calendar). And don't forget that Benkenobi has been in red for sometime now, so he might put a profit early next year.

PS Vita and PC gamer

CPU Intel i5 2500K at 4.5 Ghz / Gigabyte Z68 Mobo / 8 Gb Corsair Vengeance 1600 mhz / Sapphire HD 7970 Dual X Boost / Corsair Obsidian 550d 

omgwtfbbq said:
To be honest, I think that soriku's post count may be overtracked, while leo-j's post count is undertracked. In Spain, everyone is talking about how good leo-j's posts are, while I haven't seen a soriku post anywhere. There's no way that soriku could have so many posts.

ioi will adjust the numbers when leo-j and soriku give their own internal estimates, I'm sure. I think we need to stop with this "leo-j just gives out typed post numbers, not his actual submitted posts" nonsense. If this site wasn't run by soriku fanboys, I'm sure we'd see higher numbers for leo-j and lower numbers for soriku.

HAHAHAHHA

omg im crying xD 

Neos - "If I'm posting in this thread it's just for the lulz."
Tag by the one and only Fkusumot!