By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - When will Soriku's post count overtake PS3?

This is another one of those generate traffic for Soriku threads... Soriku is a posting machine...

I wonder if Soriku says as much in real life?

LOL... All the power to Soriku... Makes the site interesting if nothing else.

Around the Network

what bumb? anyway you aren't posting that much...

"I think people should define the word crap" - Kirby007

Join the Prediction League http://www.vgchartz.com/predictions

Instead of seeking to convince others, we can be open to changing our own minds, and seek out information that contradicts our own steadfast point of view. Maybe it’ll turn out that those who disagree with you actually have a solid grasp of the facts. There’s a slight possibility that, after all, you’re the one who’s wrong.

bumb...

"I think people should define the word crap" - Kirby007

Join the Prediction League http://www.vgchartz.com/predictions

Instead of seeking to convince others, we can be open to changing our own minds, and seek out information that contradicts our own steadfast point of view. Maybe it’ll turn out that those who disagree with you actually have a solid grasp of the facts. There’s a slight possibility that, after all, you’re the one who’s wrong.

Something you all seem to be mistaken about is Soriku's FP posts, or Friend Party posts, Soriku in fact has many more friend posts than Dtewi, BenKenobi or Leo-J because despite Sorikus predecessor being unfriendly. This generation Soriku has invited more Friends than any other poster. 
Renar said:

I can't believe no one is talking about John Lucas's prediction that Soriku's post count would exceed Avogadro's Number , (6.022 x 10 to the 23rd power), by 2008.

While I do think the demand is there, he is NOT taking into consideration that Soriku would need to type at 453 words per minute continuously for the next  quadtrillion years.  And that the sun will probably nova within 10 billion years.

aww man both your posts in this thread are great (adds as friend)

I find it funny that two of the people we were taking the mickey out of have produced the worst set of joke posts in this thread.

People are only reading Soriku's post for one thread. What's the use of the account if other threads just aren't selling. It's completely casual.

Never argue with an idiot.  They will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.

Brawl FC: 0473-7449-8088

Around the Network

When will Soriku's post count overtake PS3?
End of fiscal year ;)

Good to see this site is still going 

As suspected, Soriku's post count completely demolished leo-j's over the holidays.

Tag - "No trolling on my watch!"

RolStoppable said:
ClaudeLv250 said:
As suspected, Soriku's post count completely demolished leo-j's over the holidays.

Yeah, but you shouldn't forget that leo-j was heavily supply constrained (i.e. banned).

leo-j is "supply constrained" untill early february, which will give soriku an advantage over the coming weeks. however, soriku's posts seem to be in short supply aswell, following his record breaking holiday posting frenzy.

We are all forgetting the Soriku doesnt have HD so all of his post will look really dated next year. Leo-J has HD and thus is future proof

RolStoppable said:
ClaudeLv250 said:

Yeah, but you shouldn't forget that leo-j was heavily supply constrained (i.e. banned).

LOL LOL LOL.  So frickin funny.