By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Should I sell my......

ok so to be honest i just wanted to hear peoples opinion on whether i should sell it and it was a mixed answer...so truth is i ve already sold it but kept all games and every accessory so in that case i m buying thne slim....

problem 2

i wanna get my slim right now (4gig arcade version, then i will just use the 2 extra 16 gigs usb flash drives i have lying around) and then get kinect later which will cost me 199 for xbox and 149 for kinect so that is 348

but my dad says i should get kinect bundle for 299 but icant wait that long so can any of you think of an excuse to convince my dad to let me spend an extra 50 so i can get it early

thanks in advance 

╔╦╦╗╔╦╗
║║║║╠╬╣
║║║║║║║ WOULD LIKE TO PLAY!!
╚══╝╚╩╝         

Around the Network
Wii_Master said:

ok so to be honest i just wanted to hear peoples opinion on whether i should sell it and it was a mixed answer...so truth is i ve already sold it but kept all games and every accessory so in that case i m buying thne slim....

problem 2

i wanna get my slim right now (4gig arcade version, then i will just use the 2 extra 16 gigs usb flash drives i have lying around) and then get kinect later which will cost me 199 for xbox and 149 for kinect so that is 348

but my dad says i should get kinect bundle for 299 but icant wait that long so can any of you think of an excuse to convince my dad to let me spend an extra 50 so i can get it early

thanks in advance 

So what you're saying is your inability to be patient is forcing you to make poor buying choices and wasting a lot of money.

If that's the case, then why are you even asking us anything, just do what you want, its your wasted money not mine.

I would have kept what you had as long as it was working and simply saved the money for games and/or Kinect as it will still work with the system you already had.

Unless you desperately want a slim, or have a lot of money, my advice is to wait and buy games instead.

ok first of all theres a reason why i did this 

wifi built in (i need it cause i am moving and my 360 isreally far from router now)

i sold my old 360 for 130 so when i buy a 299 console

i really bought it for 170 

from 170 i can say that the wifi alone is 100

so that leaves 70

in that 70 i am getting a 150 kinect plus a game

so i look at it as if i saved 80

╔╦╦╗╔╦╗
║║║║╠╬╣
╚══╝╚╩╝         

forest-spirit said:

Unless you desperately want a slim, or have a lot of money, my advice is to wait and buy games instead.

i guess u are right especially cause i m not rich so i will just wait save the extra 50 and buy a game with that

╔╦╦╗╔╦╗
║║║║╠╬╣
╚══╝╚╩╝         

Around the Network

wait untill your xbox breaks down. Will happen eventually

Wii_Master said:

problem 2

thanks in advance 

Well if you want a good excuse tell him Halo Reach is coming out on September 14th (show him the newest trailer so he can see how awesome it will be) and say you NEED a new 360 by the time that game comes out.

yo_john117 said:
Wii_Master said:

problem 2

thanks in advance 

Well if you want a good excuse tell him Halo Reach is coming out on September 14th (show him the newest trailer so he can see how awesome it will be) and say you NEED a new 360 by the time that game comes out.

thats good but he will just say he will get me 3 more games if i wait and save the useless 50....so yeah....

╔╦╦╗╔╦╗
║║║║╠╬╣
╚══╝╚╩╝         

Wii_Master said:
yo_john117 said:
Wii_Master said:

problem 2

thanks in advance 

thats good but he will just say he will get me 3 more games if i wait and save the useless 50....so yeah....

But wouldn't that involve him spending more money then he would have?   If this is the case its cheaper to buy the slim now and KINECT later.

sell it an get the 4gb....no brainer!!