By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - VGC.....I really need your help.. :'(

GodOfWar_3ever said:
yo_john117 said:

From my experience things that require you to complete "special offers" and such are scams.

I have reasons to believe this one isn't. And they aren't "special offers". Most of them are stuff like trying out GameFly's 10 day trial and all.... Also, you don't input any payment details or anything to the referral site at all...so I'm pretty sure its not a scam. 

I can PM you a thread about that forum I was talking about if you wan't proof.

Well send me a link to the website and i'll see if anything catches my fancy.

Around the Network

You could get a job.

It's like my coworker's nany who's very very poor... they even brought her a table they were going to get rid off... only to see she had a 60" TV and a PS3 for her son...

Poor people have PS2 or if next gen 360/Wii, not 2008 overpriced PS3s... anyways, how old are you? can't you get a little summer job paid 5$ an hour ... you'll get your PS3 in barely 2-3 weeks, that's as fast as sending it for repair...

(wait you live in Cocos Island? ... why even play games, go to the beach and chat the girls (though with a population of 600... i'm guessing there's no such option).)

OoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoO

Cocos?

You could probably get someone on the mainland to have it repaired, certainly they have the service in Australia proper. Just up shipping costs considerably.

Monster Hunter: pissing me off since 2010.

If I'm from Cocos....I am also 117 years old And over here, where I live, there are no jobs for teenagers that pay decent enough money to get a PS3 (different culture)

Around the Network
GodOfWar_3ever said:

If I'm from Cocos....I am also 117 years old And over here, where I live, there are no jobs for teenagers that pay decent enough money to get a PS3 (different culture)

Apparently they don't deliver to the Cocos, only UK and USA from what I see on their site, wonder if I'm available being in Canada :P

You can all help me get a second PS3!

Unicorns ARE real - They are just fat, grey and called Rhinos

black people rule!!!(lol)

ok sad to hear your ps3 dead R.I.P now just help out around the house