By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Anybody DL Limbo yet? Absoloutely stunning ... rated 92 on Meta

Around the Network

I'm about to load up the trial and give it a whirl. Excited for this and Hydro Thunder next week.

themanwithnoname's law: As an America's sales or NPD thread grows longer, the probabilty of the comment "America = World" [sarcasticly] being made approaches 1.

I was gonna download the trial yesterday but it wasn't availible yet. It reminds me alot of that game about the evil guy who steals pies (anyone know the name?).

19:44:34 Skeezer METAL GEAR ONLINE
19:44:36 Skeezer FAILURE
19:44:51 ABadClown You're right!
19:44:55 ABadClown Hur hur hur
19:45:01 Skeezer i meant
19:45:04 Skeezer YOU ARE A FAILKURE
19:45:08 Skeezer FAILURE*

Getting it later tonight. Looking forward to it. Think I might brab Deathspank as well. Heard it's not bad.

it is only for 360 ? or pc ? or ps3 ?

Time to Work !

Around the Network

I'm about 40% complete. I'm loving it, the variety of gruesome ways to die is awesome.

I LOVE paying for Xbox Live! I also love that my love for it pisses off so many people.

Seece said:

Stunning? Do u played it?

Slimebeast said:
Seece said:

Stunning? Do u played it?

Do u played it doesn't make sense Slimebeast lol, do you mean have I played it? Yeah I'm playing it atm!

libellule said:

it is only for 360 ? or pc ? or ps3 ?

It is published by Microsoft, work it out (If you cant Im pretty sure its a XBLA exclusive)

demo seemed sort of meh

"I like my steaks how i like my women.  Bloody and all over my face"

"Its like sex, but with a winner!"

MrBubbles Review Threads: Bill Gates, Jak II, Kingdom Hearts II, The Strangers, Sly 2, Crackdown, Zohan, Quarantine, Klungo Sssavesss Teh World, MS@E3'08, WATCHMEN(movie), Shadow of the Colossus, The Saboteur