By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - NEW Sony Move Tech Demo: RTS and many more new gameplay types

These are some crazy crazy stuff right here 0_0 I can imagine the possibilities that awaits the future Move games...

ps: last part: SOrcery anyone?

In-Kat-We-Trust Brigade!

"This world is Merciless, and it's also very beautiful"

For All News/Info related to the PlayStation Vita, Come and join us in the Official PSV Thread!

Around the Network
M.U.G.E.N said:

These are some crazy crazy stuff right here 0_0 I can imagine the possibilities that awaits the future Move games...

ps: last part: SOrcery anyone?

that's what i am talking about..

lizard war..lol, that demo was amazing...each lizard has it's own special abilities..lol

new uncharted 3 climbing mechanic!..lol

cool video. thank's

I AM BOLO

100% lover "nothing else matter's" after that...

ps:

Proud psOne/2/3/p owner.  I survived Aplcalyps3 and all I got was this lousy Signature.

sweet jesus - that RTS interface looked fantastic.  and lol and the chameleon demo, very intersting.

All these demos are fantastic, but I have to say the fireball thing was the coolest :P

kitler53 said:

sweet jesus - that RTS interface looked fantastic.  and lol and the chameleon demo, very intersting.

the multi-select unit's with a very simple paint in control is very fast and very good in my opinion to control your unit's that's a great way for RTS's that seem's to me one of the Best uses for an RTS control scheme on a game console this demo code goes into the move SDK so it's all good.

I AM BOLO

ps:

Proud psOne/2/3/p owner.  I survived Aplcalyps3 and all I got was this lousy Signature.

Around the Network

the fire demo looked really cool id love to be able to do that in a new oblivion or something chooseing how big or small you want the spell to be

I wanna see some light saber action!

Jay520 said:

I wanna see some light saber action!

well it seem's to me it's perfectly primed for just that, just like the first demo proved that it would be not out of the relm of possibility for the Move to get such a game.

I AM BOLO

ps:

I think these are neat, but what id rather have them show is a combination tech demo. Like the guys saying "far cry" to the chameleon or whatever...but how would that work in the far cry universe?

I want to see a 3rd person game with all the gameplay, not just a piece of what can be used in a certain instance because for it to work it has to be continuous and fluid.

Im slightly more hopeful with RUSE, Heavy Rain, LBP2, Socom, Killzone etc. getting move support since those are games id play regardless, ill give move a shot with them, but im still skepticle the entire package, a whole gaming experience can excel solely with Move, i hope to be proven wrong.

steverhcp02 said:

I think these are neat, but what id rather have them show is a combination tech demo. Like the guys saying "far cry" to the chameleon or whatever...but how would that work in the far cry universe?

I want to see a 3rd person game with all the gameplay, not just a piece of what can be used in a certain instance because for it to work it has to be continuous and fluid.

Im slightly more hopeful with RUSE, Heavy Rain, LBP2, Socom, Killzone etc. getting move support since those are games id play regardless, ill give move a shot with them, but im still skepticle the entire package, a whole gaming experience can excel solely with Move, i hope to be proven wrong.

remember these tech Demo's go into the SDK as source so that's the point, and not to just Sony 1st party this even goes out to the 3rd party's Anton was asked how their demo's go out and he already stated these go out to all parties. so making a game with the functionality is based on the skill and experience of the developer, the tool's are there for them to use.

I AM BOLO

ps: