By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - DualShock 3 is official, and will be released Spring of 2008!

Yes, we can finally enjoy rumble on our glorious Playstation 3 console, now that the DualShock 3 is coming out in Spring of 2008! Games just felt like they were missing something, without rumble. Of course, the graphics of the Playstation 3 are amazing, but the game just feels dull, light, and dead, without rumble. Taking out rumble, is taking out an entire "sense" when playing a video game. Games, already released, such as Ratchet and Clank Future: Tools of Destruction, apparently, are already programmed to function with rumble. Older games, such as Resistance: Fall of Man, will never have rumble. I haven ever purchased an additional Playstation 3 controller, for I have always some how known that Sony would bring rumble back! Still, though, it will be annoying, in the future, when looking for a used Playstation 3 controller in a pawn shop, and the only ones left are "the dukes," or the ones without rumble. Now if only the Wii would get their DVD playback software out... Soon, soon soon... Hopefully...

Around the Network

You're a little late....

Leo-j said: If a dvd for a pc game holds what? Crysis at 3000p or something, why in the world cant a blu-ray disc do the same?

ssj12 said: Player specific decoders are nothing more than specialized GPUs. Gran Turismo is the trust driving simulator of them all. 

"Why do they call it the xbox 360? Because when you see it, you'll turn 360 degrees and walk away" 

no youre alotta late

THe oNLY TRue STuPiDiTY iS THe aCCePTaNCe oF iGNoRaNCe 

PSNTAG K_I_N_G__COKE

The King Of The Iron Fist tournament

Woah breaking news story of the year!

My Sarcasm detector is going off the charts!

Comic book guy: ooh a Sarcasm detector real useful

*Sarcasm Detector blows*

/back on topic

Good for their DualShock 3 to finally be added.

Around the Network

Wow how long after release sony? but wasnt rumble like so last gen?

-UBISOFT BOYCOTT!-

Just let this thread die. No more comments.

My End of 2008 Hardware Predictions (console only):

Wii : 50 million

360: 28 million

PS3: 24 million

These predictions were made on January 3rd and won't be revised

LINK

a.l.e.x59 said:
Yes, we can finally enjoy rumble on our glorious Playstation 3 console, now that the DualShock 3 is coming out in Spring of 2008! Games just felt like they were missing something, without rumble. Of course, the graphics of the Playstation 3 are amazing, but the game just feels dull, light, and dead, without rumble. Taking out rumble, is taking out an entire "sense" when playing a video game. Games, already released, such as Ratchet and Clank Future: Tools of Destruction, apparently, are already programmed to function with rumble. Older games, such as Resistance: Fall of Man, will never have rumble. I haven ever purchased an additional Playstation 3 controller, for I have always some how known that Sony would bring rumble back! Still, though, it will be annoying, in the future, when looking for a used Playstation 3 controller in a pawn shop, and the only ones left are "the dukes," or the ones without rumble. Now if only the Wii would get their DVD playback software out... Soon, soon soon... Hopefully...

Instead of just saying that you're late, I'll show you.

Look at the date on your article. September 19, 2007. 

SW-5120-1900-6153

Well, I won't be waiting till the Spring. My White Dual Shock 3 should be in my paws sometime this week. :)

Get your Portable ID!

My pokemon brings all the nerds to the yard. And they're like, "You wanna trade cards?" Damn right, I wanna trade cards. I'll trade this, but not my charizard.

Your kind of late.

SSBB: 1977-0005-2980 (JOEY) MKWii: 4382-2877-5902 (Joeykanga)
Wii:4027-0084-9432-1532             PM me if you add me.
Tag courtesy of fkusumot: Joeykanga - "Just post something once, don't ruin the thread"