By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Mafia Round 18 Game Thread

nen-suer said:

3 out of 22 players Voted

2 votes no lynch

1 vote snakeyez

Well, since you didn't count my vote against you I guess it is safe to say you aren't "playing" either

Vote: Unvote

Unless Hep comes on and says something I am leaning towards a no lynch for day one...

Unicorns ARE real - They are just fat, grey and called Rhinos

Around the Network

Words cannot explain my anger at this very moment. I'm considering quitting. I know that's rash so I'm going to sleep on this and hopefully wake up with a changed mind.

Nen, how could you let that go on for two hundred and fucking fifty posts when the matter was addressed multiple times?

I am the black sheep     "of course I'm crazy, but that doesn't mean I'm wrong."-Robert Anton Wilson

Stefl1504 said:

Wooo... Finally read through all the posts of last night...

Hmm, I hope there really is a vigilante out there to take out MM.

I am still considering voting for a lurker out there... there are still some people that haven't posted once yet.

FoS: Hephaestos

He is the only one left without a post if I did not miss something..

I've been noticing that, too. Normally he was a pretty active player, but now, he hasn't even posted once.

@Tanstalas: That doesn't mean anything. He doesn't need to be logged in to read our posts. Still, In all fairness, we should wait until evening and if he still hasn't posted then, we can still decide then.

Besides the usual paranoid talk and FoS blames we have no real information yet. so I'll say let's vote for no lynch to get things started. Without the first kill we talk all we want but I don't think we get a solid suspicion. And I can't think of any worse start than lynching a townie first day.

Vote: No lynch

updated: 14.01.2012

playing right now: Xenoblade Chronicles

Hype-o-meter, from least to most hyped:  the Last Story, Twisted Metal, Mass Effect 3, Final Fantasy XIII-2, Final Fantasy Versus XIII, Playstation ViTA

bet with Mordred11 that Rage will look better on Xbox 360.

hatmoza said:

Words cannot explain my anger at this very moment. I'm considering quitting. I know that's rash so I'm going to sleep on this and hopefully wake up and change my mind.

Nen, how could you let that go on for two hundred and fucking fifty posts when the matter was addressed multiple times?

1- I owe him

2- He didn't even sign-up, so it was "clear" he is not playing

3 I do NOT answer to you, YOU answer to me!

Vote to Localize — SEGA and Konami Polls

Vote Today To Help Get A Konami & SEGA Game Localized.This Will Only Work If Lots Of People Vote.

Click on the Image to Head to the Voting Page (A vote for Yakuza is a vote to save gaming)

well answer to this, look for a replacement for me. or just mod kill me.

It is your job as a mod to stop such interferences.

I am the black sheep     "of course I'm crazy, but that doesn't mean I'm wrong."-Robert Anton Wilson

Around the Network
hatmoza said:

Don't take the game too seriously, remember it's all just for fun.

Vote to Localize — SEGA and Konami Polls

Vote Today To Help Get A Konami & SEGA Game Localized.This Will Only Work If Lots Of People Vote.

Click on the Image to Head to the Voting Page (A vote for Yakuza is a vote to save gaming)

nen-suer said:

1- I owe him

You have point 3 rather backwards.

Regardless, back to.... well now we've got no real leads I guess.

Khuutra said:
nen-suer said:

1- I owe him

We still have Supermario jumping on to the "No Lynch" wagon with his very first post of the game..

FOS: SM128

Tanstalas said:
Khuutra said:
nen-suer said:

1- I owe him

We still have Supermario jumping on to the "No Lynch" wagon with his very first post of the game..

FOS: SM128

Actually, you know, he also said he had a sucky role, and the only lead we have for anyone is just the fact that he voted no lynch so quick..  I think we've gotten all we are going to get out of day one, unless Hep comes in and announces he is the cop :P

Unvote: SM128

Vote: No Lynch

Just remember, no townie tea parties at my place ok?  I lost my kettle after the last game

nen-suer said:
hatmoza said:

Don't take the game too seriously, remember it's all just for fun.

I will take this game VERY SERIOUSLY

• “Take the game very seriously, remember it's Mortal Kombat.” 

•