By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Mafia Round 18 Game Thread

Back in the brawl game this was suggested...
Of course this probably won't do anything...
Maybe it will...
But...

Vote: Nen-Suer

Unicorns ARE real - They are just fat, grey and called Rhinos

Around the Network
Khuutra said:
dsister said:

Is it just me or does it seem that Noname is trying to defend makingmusic?

You're either being paranoid or being intentionally misleading.

If makingmusic is an invisible assassin, then noname can't be allied wit him, even if he's Mafia.

I'm leaning toward "intentionally misleading", but not enough to vote or FoS.

I was gonna say something similar but from a different angle

If MM was a last minute addition to the game (as we all suspect) he would have either simply been added to the town or added as his own faction (ie Serial Killer). I really doubt nen would just toss him along with a mafia  group. But then again you never know.

I am the black sheep     "of course I'm crazy, but that doesn't mean I'm wrong."-Robert Anton Wilson

dsister said:

>_<

Busted day one!  Avenge me, Invisible-ModAssassinMan!

Khuutra said:

You're either being paranoid or being intentionally misleading.

If makingmusic is an invisible assassin, then noname can't be allied wit him, even if he's Mafia.

I'm leaning toward "intentionally misleading", but not enough to vote or FoS.

I truly have no idea what an invisible assassin is. I seached for it on mafascum and nothing appeared.

Sig thanks to Saber! :D 

Invisibility also associates with Reptile (surely scum) and Smoke (who is an assassin too).

Around the Network
Tanstalas said:

oh, and i would ask that pro-town people not come to my house for tea at night, i had enough tea parties last game thank you very much :)

How'd I miss this post? O.o

Are you really saying that you don't want to be targeted by the town?

Sig thanks to Saber! :D 

dsister said:
Tanstalas said:

oh, and i would ask that pro-town people not come to my house for tea at night, i had enough tea parties last game thank you very much :)

How'd I miss this post? O.o

Are you really saying that you don't want to be targeted by the town?

Yes, also like how you missed 99% of my other posts as well ;)

Unicorns ARE real - They are just fat, grey and called Rhinos

dsister said:

Others have chimed in already, but I have a fresh angle: 

What exactly do you mean by "defend"?  It looked to me like noname was saying MM476 wasn't even part of the game

And, if he's right, there's no harm in lynching him.  We've tried to lynch a non-player in a previous game with no ill effect (it didn't count as a No Lynch). 

If MM476 is invisible and playing coy (he hasn't made a bulletproof denial IIRC, and he's had ample time to give us some kind of tipoff if direct statements are prohibited) then I think he's likely bad.  If he's not in the game, nothing bad will result from bandwagoning him.  So: 

Vote makingmusic476 

Also, if you're not in the game, MM476, this metagame you're playing is pretty disruptive, if probably hilarious from an outside perspective.  If so, please fess up and knock it off.  If you're in the game, and we're wrong, think of something clever to say to convince us you're not an evil invisible assassin. 

Tag (courtesy of fkusumot): "Please feel free -- nay, I encourage you -- to offer rebuttal."
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
My advice to fanboys: Brag about stuff that's true, not about stuff that's false. Predict stuff that's likely, not stuff that's unlikely. You will be happier, and we will be happier.

"Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts." - Sen. Pat Moynihan
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
The old smileys: ; - ) : - ) : - ( : - P : - D : - # ( c ) ( k ) ( y ) If anyone knows the shortcut for , let me know!
I have the most epic death scene ever in VGChartz Mafia.  Thanks WordsofWisdom! 

Final-fan's reasoning feels sound, but ... well, I want to be sure he's not pro-town.

Makingmusic, either admit you need to go away or make a good argument for yourself!

Vote makingmusic476 

FF said it perfectly. If MM is not in the game and this is one sick joke (that is, if true, pretty hilarious) we don't lose anything. And if he is in the game, he hasn't been denying anything or acknowledging any mistakes which quite frankly don't sit easy with me.

I am the black sheep     "of course I'm crazy, but that doesn't mean I'm wrong."-Robert Anton Wilson