By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Mafia Round 18 Game Thread

makingmusic476 said:
hatmoza said:

MM GTFO!

You never signed up nor are you included in the OP.

Also, GTFO because you ignored me last night and I'm feeling kinda salty towards you at the moment -_-

Sorry, but I'm not going to muck about with the the OP of a game I'm not controlling.  It's up to nen to make things look right.  :P

Are you saying nen made a mistake? You seemed to have been added last minute, so a mistake isn't out of the question. 

However nen updated the vote count and admits to only 22 players ???

Are you even playing? Are you just messing around with us?

I am the black sheep     "of course I'm crazy, but that doesn't mean I'm wrong."-Robert Anton Wilson

Around the Network
dsister said:

no,no, no that wasn't what I meant. The whole excercise seemed kind of counter productive from where I was standing. You asked for protection, then said something that made you seem like a vanilla townie. That's less of a reason for both the doctor and the mafia to want to target you.

But since the mafia would want to target you anyways(seeing as how you are one of the three) they would target you reguardless. Where as the doctor would have one less reason to protect you.

Oh, I see.

The only time my powers were any use to me was when I was a cop. Last time I played I got the best role in the game - Kirby - and couldn't do annything with it because my targets kept dying. I helped take out the Mafia through sheer force of personality and process of elimination.

My powers have almost no bearing on my effectiveness unless I'm something like the cop. Claiming vanilla makes me less of a target for role-blockers.

Khuutra said:

If nen-suer posts in here again without addressing the makingmusic situation....

What kind of invisible roles exist, normally?

Noob Saibot will be my guess. According to MK, he is an assassin.

I am the black sheep     "of course I'm crazy, but that doesn't mean I'm wrong."-Robert Anton Wilson

hatmoza said:
makingmusic476 said:
hatmoza said:

MM GTFO!

Also, GTFO because you ignored me last night and I'm feeling kinda salty towards you at the moment -_-

Sorry, but I'm not going to muck about with the the OP of a game I'm not controlling.  It's up to nen to make things look right.  :P

Are you saying nen made a mistake? You seemed to have been added last minute, so a mistake isn't out of the question. 

Be wary - look back at the first post
Op - has two - count em two blank spots at the top
Maybe we have 2 invisible people.. and one of them is just lurking?
Baby - this shit just got weird

Unicorns ARE real - They are just fat, grey and called Rhinos

Khuutra said:

Oh, I see.

The only time my powers were any use to me was when I was a cop. Last time I played I got the best role in the game - Kirby - and couldn't do annything with it because my targets kept dying. I helped take out the Mafia through sheer force of personality and process of elimination.

My powers have almost no bearing on my effectiveness unless I'm something like the cop. Claiming vanilla makes me less of a target for role-blockers.

Ah I see.  So what you're saying is that unless you're the cop, your power role is useless.  And since you hinted that you didn't have a power role, and then left yourself an out so you could later tell us that you did have a role, and since you've requested a doctor's protection tonight, you're tacitly admitting that you have a useful power role, a.k.a. you're the cop. 

Don't worry Khuutra, your secret's safe with me us!

Around the Network
Tanstalas said:

Guys.

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=3536983

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=3536984

"I also left some slots open just in-case I missed a player."

There aren't any "invisible players": nen (or makingmusic?) just copy-pasted hatmoza's list, and hatmoza left two slots in his list.

noname2200 said:

Ah I see.  So what you're saying is that unless you're the cop, your power role is useless.  And since you hinted that you didn't have a power role, and then left yourself an out so you could later tell us that you did have a role, and since you've requested a doctor's protection tonight, you're tacitly admitting that you have a useful power role, a.k.a. you're the cop. 

Don't worry Khuutra, your secret's safe with me us!

My most useful role is being a sexy man.

A sexy, mean-spirited, loud-mouthed man.

Is it just me or does it seem that Noname is trying to defend makingmusic?

Sig thanks to Saber! :D 

Tanstalas said:
hatmoza said:
makingmusic476 said:
hatmoza said:

MM GTFO!

Actually, I made that table and I left 2 slots opened because of (ironically) MM's situation. I thought it was just a simple mistake from nen since the start.

just a little side note tantalas. You really don't pay attention a lot to previous posts. I noticed that when I hosted last game. You are an active player yet you suffer from ADD. 

dsister said:

Is it just me or does it seem that Noname is trying to defend makingmusic?

You're either being paranoid or being intentionally misleading.

If makingmusic is an invisible assassin, then noname can't be allied wit him, even if he's Mafia.

I'm leaning toward "intentionally misleading", but not enough to vote or FoS.