By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Mafia Round 18 Game Thread

noname2200 said:

It's in your hands, silver-tiger.  Vote for me, game ends.  Vote for stefl, game ends.  Wait more than five minutes, I change my vote to me and end the game anyways.

Noname, give me 10 more minutes and I promise you a Vote, ok?

updated: 14.01.2012

playing right now: Xenoblade Chronicles

Hype-o-meter, from least to most hyped:  the Last Story, Twisted Metal, Mass Effect 3, Final Fantasy XIII-2, Final Fantasy Versus XIII, Playstation ViTA

bet with Mordred11 that Rage will look better on Xbox 360.

Around the Network

so you leave the finale to me? err... what?

Silver-Tiger said:
noname2200 said:

It's in your hands, silver-tiger.  Vote for me, game ends.  Vote for stefl, game ends.  Wait more than five minutes, I change my vote to me and end the game anyways.

Noname, give me 10 more minutes and I promise you a Vote, ok?

Alright.  Although stefl's unvoted, so even changing my vote to me won't end the game anymore.

Stefl1504 said:

so you leave the finale to me? err... what?

You're the one who thought he had some sort of plan, although I've given up on trying to figure out what, or even for who.  You should be delighted.  In the meantime, I'd imagine c0n3nj0 is still digging through the thread trying to find something incriminating on someone:  I wonder if he knows what's going on?

actually I won't hasitate to vote for you when you vote for yourself... but I dare you voting for yourself if you are Mafia A...

Around the Network

Oooh.. yeah... I somehow misinterpretated my own theory... dammit...

Stefl, please vote again for somebody. I want to test something.

updated: 14.01.2012

playing right now: Xenoblade Chronicles

Hype-o-meter, from least to most hyped:  the Last Story, Twisted Metal, Mass Effect 3, Final Fantasy XIII-2, Final Fantasy Versus XIII, Playstation ViTA

bet with Mordred11 that Rage will look better on Xbox 360.

Well okay... if you want to kill me and noname that badly... I just don't want complaining afterwards...

Vote: Noname

I hope you are doing the right thing for the town... hence I am not able to do so...

Time.

Vote: Noname2200

Someone please end this already.  I'm bored of seeing us run in circles, especially since that ain't changing anytime soon.

Yes!

Hammered!