By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Mafia Round 18 Game Thread

This is going nowhere, and I'm rather bored of it.  If you want to be Mafia B, so be it.

Vote: stefl

And now we wait for you and silver to make up your minds.  Just please do so today...this game has dragged on long enough.

Around the Network

Stefl and j0 are last remianing mafia members, that's blatantly obvious.

...Or I could be wrong again, wouldn't be the first time in this game.

My plan:

Go for a town lynch.

If we lynch a mafia today, the other one will kill a townie 100%. That would put at a 1vs1. Scum wins. Chances that Town wins: 0%.

If we lynch a townie today, 75% that one of them targets a townie. Chances are 25% that the remaining mafias kill each other.

If we go for a No lynch, chances are at 11,11% that remaining mafias kill each other.

Stefls plan might sound crazy, but that's the plan that gets the most chances the town still wins, even if the chances are at a mere 25 percent.

updated: 14.01.2012

playing right now: Xenoblade Chronicles

Hype-o-meter, from least to most hyped:  the Last Story, Twisted Metal, Mass Effect 3, Final Fantasy XIII-2, Final Fantasy Versus XIII, Playstation ViTA

bet with Mordred11 that Rage will look better on Xbox 360.

If that is so...

Vote: Noname

quite a hasty decision there... and right now I sadly need to be Mafia B... if you are Mafia A you should reconsider fast... because now are you in the double lynch...

Silver-Tiger said:

Stefl and j0 are last remianing mafia members, that's blatantly obvious.

...Or I could be wrong again, wouldn't be the first time in this game.

My plan:

Go for a town lynch.

If we lynch a mafia today, the other one will kill a townie 100%. That would put at a 1vs1. Scum wins. Chances that Town wins: 0%.

If we lynch a townie today, 75% that one of them targets a townie. Chances are 25% that the remaining mafias kill each other.

If we go for a No lynch, chances are at 11,11% that remaining mafias kill each other.

Stefls plan might sound crazy, but that's the plan that gets the most chances the town still wins, even if the chances are at a mere 25 percent.

Thats what I told you already...

So again

Vote: No lynch

Maybe some people will like the idea now...

Edit: Bolded the vote and erased one "..."

Around the Network

nah I changed my mind.

We should go for a double lynch.

j0 I have a plan. both you and I vote at the same time, so nobody can pull out and suddenly vote for somebody else. We both vote exactly at 12:00 pm. Both you and I post at the same time. Nobody edits his post again after that.

This way, we can prevent that one of us hammervotes players.

Hype-o-meter, from least to most hyped:  the Last Story, Twisted Metal, Mass Effect 3, Final Fantasy XIII-2, Final Fantasy Versus XIII, Playstation ViTA

It's in your hands, silver-tiger.  Vote for me, game ends.  Vote for stefl, game ends.  Wait more than five minutes, I change my vote to me and end the game anyways.

I should probably hit "Refresh" at some point...

And silver-tiger?  c0n3nj0's already voted for me...

noname2200 said:

It's in your hands, silver-tiger.  Vote for me, game ends.  Vote for stefl, game ends.  Wait more than five minutes, I change my vote to me and end the game anyways.

oh come on. You can't be serious. I hate such burdens. Why don't we just go for the double lynch?

Silver-Tiger said:

nah I changed my mind.

We should go for a double lynch.

j0 I have a plan. both you and I vote at the same time, so nobody can pull out and suddenly vote for somebody else. We both vote exactly at 12:00 pm. Both you and I post at the same time. Nobody edits his again after that.

This way, we can prevent that one of us hammervotes one of the players.

Argh! Again I tell you I wont support a double lynch!

UNVOTE

Even if I and the second target were mafia... there is a too slim chance of hitting both... And if I get lynched it would only be in the interest of Mafia A...