By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Mafia Round 18 Game Thread

noname2200 said:
Stefl1504 said:

Actually I think it is one of his first games too and he just failed to inform me...

That doesn't work either.  Obviously, there are only three members per mafia, or the game would have ended already.  Khuutra died night one, so he wasn't the Godfather.  That would have left you and RTC, and obviously you would have been told if you were the Godfather.  The point is, your story can not be true.  What exactly are you driving at, stefl...?

Does it always have to work out? So you don't believe I am Mafia B... What should I be then? Mafia A? Townie?

Around the Network
Stefl1504 said:

Does it always have to work out? So you don't believe I am Mafia B... What should I be then? Mafia A? Townie?

Yes, things always have to add up.  And your story clearly doesn't add up.  As to where that leaves us, well... Let's find out.

Let us suppose you were being honest about being in Mafia B, even if you're not being truthful about the details. 

Question #1:  Why did you betray RCTJunkie?

Question #2:  What is your real power?

Question #3:  Why did you want to lynch Vetteman?

Question #4:  Why are you giving up now?

Question #5:  What was your last night action?  Follow-up: why?

I'm also waiting to hear from you two as well:  it's probably the last day, so there's no reason to hold back.

noname2200 said:
Stefl1504 said:

Yes, things always have to add up.  And your story clearly doesn't add up.  As to where that leaves us, well... Let's find out.

Let us suppose you were being honest about being in Mafia B, even if you're not being truthful about the details. 

Question #1:  Why did you betray RCTJunkie?

Question #2:  What is your real power?

Question #3:  Why did you want to lynch Vetteman?

Question #4:  Why are you giving up now?

Question #5:  What was your last night action?  Follow-up: why?

#1: Was I really betraying him or was I failing with my initial plan... or was I doing neither...

#2: Why should my real power be anything else I told you...

#3: Because I believed he was Mafia...

#4: Am I really giving up or am I only trying to lure Mafia...

#5: Obviously if I am Mafia B, I had to kill someone tonight, why? To decrease the number of players, so that I can be sure Mafia wins? :P

I can't choose the truth you believe... my answer don't really change anything do they? So maybe I just try to steer your thoughts in one direction... now it is time for you to confess...

AND! What would I gain by lying about being Mafia?

Believing that you're pro-town requires me to think that both c03n3nj0 and silver-tiger are mafia.  Believing that you're one of the mafia is certainly easier, since there's now a fair amount of supporting evidence in light of Vetteman's telling us the truth, but...ugh.  If your plan was to make my head hurt, congratulations on your success. =^/  And now we've hit an impasse.

Around the Network

Well even if you find the other Mafia you will not be able to make me AND him agree to a double lynch against Mafia... we could all vote for one person and then leave a sudden death with no winners...

noname2200 said:

Silver-Tiger, you've been quiet so far.  Talk to us, please.

Actually, I find the whole situation pretty funny at the moment. :D

updated: 14.01.2012

playing right now: Xenoblade Chronicles

Hype-o-meter, from least to most hyped:  the Last Story, Twisted Metal, Mass Effect 3, Final Fantasy XIII-2, Final Fantasy Versus XIII, Playstation ViTA

bet with Mordred11 that Rage will look better on Xbox 360.

Silver-Tiger said:
noname2200 said:

Silver-Tiger, you've been quiet so far.  Talk to us, please.

Actually, I find the whole situation pretty funny at the moment. :D

You are right silver tiger...

Stefl1504 said:

Well even if you find the other Mafia you will not be able to make me AND him agree to a double lynch against Mafia... we could all vote for one person and then leave a sudden death with no winners...

Unless we time out with one vote per person, which is quite plausible under your scenario. So why'd you unvote?

that would mean the two mafia only have to time their votes to manipulate the whole thing and we have a MAFIA A&B win so right now it would be really sound to keep away from voting.  On the other Hand you still have a vote in your neck. If I and silver tiger are the mafia you are screwed... but theres a reason why I did not vote for you...