By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Mafia Round 18 Game Thread

Mortal Kombat champion and Kitana in the same day! I couldn't have asked for a better offering

Earthrealm is within grasp.

If you fail me now, I will feed you rotting corpse to the worms!

GIVE ME EARTH AND I WILL GIVE YOU POWER!!

The fate of the universe will be decided as it should be....in MORTAL KOMBAT

**DAY 7 Begins**

FIGHT!

Vote to Localize — SEGA and Konami Polls

Vote Today To Help Get A Konami & SEGA Game Localized.This Will Only Work If Lots Of People Vote.

Click on the Image to Head to the Voting Page (A vote for Yakuza is a vote to save gaming)

Around the Network

Holy shit.

Ouch.

So Vetteman was really Vigilante.

People who are still alive:

c03n3nj0

Noname2200

Silver-Tiger

Stefl1504

That means there is only one Mafia member alive, else town would have lost already. And that also means absolutely have to get him today. If we kill anotehr townie today, he's gonna kill another one, which puts him at 1vs1 and he wins.

Vetteman was right. Stefl, you've got a lot to explain.

You accused Vetteman. You said he was the one who did a mafia kill when he actually was a Vigilante. From the other three alive, I suspect you the most.

updated: 14.01.2012

playing right now: Xenoblade Chronicles

Hype-o-meter, from least to most hyped:  the Last Story, Twisted Metal, Mass Effect 3, Final Fantasy XIII-2, Final Fantasy Versus XIII, Playstation ViTA

bet with Mordred11 that Rage will look better on Xbox 360.

I think I don't have to explain anything town has lost... there are two mafia left... and two townies, the sly mafia will unite to finish off the town... or betray the other and win at night...

Ooh... and j0? You are Mafia A am I right?

Around the Network

Oh! And the only way the town possibly wins now is too tynch someone of their own today and get the two mafia to kill each other at night... but I doubt that will happen...

Silver-Tiger said:

Ouch.

c03n3nj0

Noname2200

Silver-Tiger

Stefl1504

That means there is only one Mafia member alive, else town would have lost already. And that also means absolutely have to get him today. If we kill anotehr townie today, he's gonna kill another one, which puts him at 1vs1 and he wins.

You accused Vetteman. You said he was the one who did a mafia kill when he actually was a Vigilante. From the other three alive, I suspect you the most.

Also you did not pay attention tonight, trangentspree and GOW were killed by mafia...

Stefl1504 said:
Silver-Tiger said:

Ouch.

c03n3nj0

Noname2200

Silver-Tiger

Stefl1504

Also you did not pay attention tonight, trangentspree and GOW were killed by mafia...

Sorry, but did you bother you read my post? I posted of people still alive. Do you see Transgent or GOW anywhere on that list?

Hype-o-meter, from least to most hyped:  the Last Story, Twisted Metal, Mass Effect 3, Final Fantasy XIII-2, Final Fantasy Versus XIII, Playstation ViTA

Stefl1504 said:

Oh! And the only way the town possibly wins now is too tynch someone of their own today and get the two mafia to kill each other at night... but I doubt that will happen...

Nothing is impossible! :D

tracking

man that was a harsh night for the town