By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Mafia Round 18 Game Thread

How am I still alive?  I thought I was a sure fire scum hit?   Dont tell me people are having doubts about this?   I was hoping to rub it in the towns face when I got lynched and showed up as a townie the next morning.   Dont take my fun away from me.

Around the Network
Silver-Tiger said:

nen is right. It has become awfully quiet in here.

well thats interesting seeming as how you are one of the more quiet ones in this game.  Why dont you add to the conversation instead of just agreeing with the mod.

GodOfWar_3ever said:
Silver-Tiger said:

Who are your suspects silver-tiger ?

I'm still pretty sure that Vetteman is scum. As for Stefl1504, I would like to see the role of Vetteman before I judge him. If Vetteman is indeed Vigilante, Stefl has some serious problems. As for the rest, my opinion hasn't changed much, except for j0, his recent accusations about me hurt my feelings and thus, I suspect him a bit more. >:p

updated: 14.01.2012

playing right now: Xenoblade Chronicles

Hype-o-meter, from least to most hyped:  the Last Story, Twisted Metal, Mass Effect 3, Final Fantasy XIII-2, Final Fantasy Versus XIII, Playstation ViTA

bet with Mordred11 that Rage will look better on Xbox 360.

Vetteman94 said:

How am I still alive?  I thought I was a sure fire scum hit?   Dont tell me people are having doubts about this?   I was hoping to rub it in the towns face when I got lynched and showed up as a townie the next morning.   Dont take my fun away from me.

People with that kind of attitude have the tendency to be scum. How about you try to defend yourself by exploiting a method that hasn't been used before....think of something dude..

Vetteman94 said:
Silver-Tiger said:

well thats interesting seeming as how you are one of the more quiet ones in this game.  Why dont you add to the conversation instead of just agreeing with the mod.

shhh. Sorry grumbler.

Hype-o-meter, from least to most hyped:  the Last Story, Twisted Metal, Mass Effect 3, Final Fantasy XIII-2, Final Fantasy Versus XIII, Playstation ViTA

Around the Network
GodOfWar_3ever said:
Vetteman94 said:

People with that kind of attitude have the tendency to be scum. How about you try to defend yourself by exploiting a method that hasn't been used before....think of something dude..

Hell, last game I didn't give up for 3 whole days. >:]

Step up your game, vette! 

Tag (Courtesy of Fkusumot) "If I'm posting in this thread then it's probally a spam thread."                               

GodOfWar_3ever said:
Vetteman94 said:

Im done arguing my position,  I have given my defense,  mulitple times.  I have shot hole in to others stories for only to see others completely ignore this.  It got so blatantly obvious that my main accuser even backed off.

What more would you like me to do?  post my role PM?  thats all I got left in the my defense bag.  

c03n3nj0 said:
GodOfWar_3ever said:
Vetteman94 said:

Hell, last game I didn't give up for 3 whole days. >:]

Step up your game, vette! 

Well I have been defending myself since the second day so I am going on 4 days....   There is only so much one man can take.

Seeing that Vetteman has nothing left to say, I'll go forward try to get things rolling again:

Vote Vetteman94

Transgent, where are you?

Silver-Tiger said:

Seeing that Vetteman has nothing left to say, I'll go forward try to get things rolling again:

Vote Vetteman94

Transgent, where are you?

So what you are saying is that despite all I have said so far you are just going to ignore it?  And not add anything to the conversation at all?

Bandwagon vote at its finest