By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - what's the best mp3/mp4 player on the market right now

from 250$ to 300$ CAD ( canadian dollar)

nothing to extotic that you can only find in one special shop

Bet reminder: I bet with Tboned51 that Splatoon won't reach the 1 million shipped mark by the end of 2015. I win if he loses and I lose if I lost.

Around the Network

imo,

The Zune HD is pretty good, Sony's are good for music but transfering other things they're a mess. Of course there's an iTouch, but a new one will probably come out in September. AVOID ARCHOS! They have lots of issues with design and breakdown often.

19:44:34 Skeezer METAL GEAR ONLINE
19:44:36 Skeezer FAILURE
19:44:51 ABadClown You're right!
19:44:55 ABadClown Hur hur hur
19:45:01 Skeezer i meant
19:45:04 Skeezer YOU ARE A FAILKURE
19:45:08 Skeezer FAILURE*

Zune HD

VGChartz♥♥♥♥♥FOREVER

Xbone... the new "N" word   Apparently I troll MS now | Evidence | Evidence

If you're also looking for a mobile phone, the Microsoft Kin comes with full Zune functionality built right in.

Around the Network
SamuelRSmith said:

If you're also looking for a mobile phone, the Microsoft Kin comes with full Zune functionality built right in.

Kin is dead... don't bother. Wait for WinMo 7

VGChartz♥♥♥♥♥FOREVER

Xbone... the new "N" word   Apparently I troll MS now | Evidence | Evidence

Ah, being from the UK, I don't know the technological trends of the States :P It just looked like an interesting phone, is all.

iTouch? Else something else iPod. You can't go past the fact that everything is designed to work with the iPod.

are the zune stuff for jokes or are you guys serious am tired right now and I can't detect sarcasm, also I'm trying to avoid the itouch since everybody got one I don't want to be a sheep like them ;)

Bet reminder: I bet with Tboned51 that Splatoon won't reach the 1 million shipped mark by the end of 2015. I win if he loses and I lose if I lost.

This one was my first mp4, about  -> https://techmallcr.com/images/productos/NWZ-S615.jpg

At the moment, I have an iPod Nano and it's pretty awesome. I didn't really had the need to change, but I always wanted to have an iPod. Very simple to handle, it's pretty, the only problem is that you can only sychronize with one computer. This means that if you go to a friends place, you can't give him your songs. That's really the only problem, I love the rest about it.

If you're not very into the whole "ipods" thing, I'd advise you to check this one: http://www.sony.co.uk/product/nws-e-series/nwz-e455