By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - The Official Metroid Other M Thread

ClaudeLv250 said:

Having played through and beat the game last week I can easily deduce that it is better than all of the Primes.

Other M 2 plz.

I loved the prime games, but yeah I think I'm enjoying this a little more.  but, from what I'm hearing it should be longer.  I'm not through yet, but getting really close

Around the Network

is there not a weak melee attack and a strong one?  or did i just make that up.

Not gonna read this thread until I finish the game.  Loving it, so far.  I don't see where the hate is coming from.  It feels like Super Metroid.  I'd have liked the abiltity to use the Nunchuck/Wii Remote combo.  Sharper backgrounds would have been nice, too but I haven't played for more than a couple of hours.

*leaves thread until Other M is complete*

the game just keeps getting better and better.  Can someone explain to me what exactly samus is?  I know she was raised and trained by the chozo, but she super human to some degree.  can someone expound on that for me.  thanks in advance!

chriscox1121 said:

LOL I just got done playing hte Ridley scene...you guys are being retarded.  This game is stinking awesome....haha to all the peoples lives who are coming to an end because samus freaked out. rofl  

How did you know I was a short bus jockey

Around the Network
chriscox1121 said:

the game just keeps getting better and better.  Can someone explain to me what exactly samus is?  I know she was raised and trained by the chozo, but she super human to some degree.  can someone expound on that for me.  thanks in advance!

Google the two part Metroid manga. It's online.  

In the wilderness we go alone with our new knowledge and strength.

Stefan.De.Machtige said:
chriscox1121 said:

Google the two part Metroid manga. It's online.  

will do...thanks!

This game was EPIC! There was nothing wrong with the controls and everything fit into the time line perfectly. To everyone that says this is bad game: You are ignorant and not a real Metroid fan.

The first time you encounter 'Little Birdie' was the creepiest part of the game by far. Death glare.

8th gen predictions. (made early 2014)
PS4: 60-65m
WiiU: 30-35m
X1: 30-35m
3DS: 80-85m
PSV: 15-20m

novasonic said:

This game was EPIC! There was nothing wrong with the controls and everything fit into the time line perfectly. To everyone that says this is bad game: You are ignorant and not a real Metroid fan.

The first time you encounter 'Little Birdie' was the creepiest part of the game by far. Death glare.

Allow people their opinions, since there wouldn't be diversity in entertainment without it.

A flashy-first game is awesome when it comes out. A great-first game is awesome forever.

Plus, just for the hell of it: Kelly Brook at the 2008 BAFTAs

novasonic said:

I have not - do not - begrudged anyone their enjoyment of this game.

Do not begrudge me my disappointment.