By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Sgtrane keyoabrd problmes

Cna yuo raed tihs?

Olny 55 plepoe out of 100 can.

I cdnuolt blveiee taht I cluod aulaclty uesdnatnrd waht I was rdanieg. The phaonmneal pweor of the hmuan mnid, aoccdrnig to a rscheearch at Cmabrigde uinervtisy, it dseno't mtaetr in waht oerdr the ltteres in a wrod are, the olny iproamtnt tihng is taht the frsit and lsat ltteer be in the rghit pclae. The rset can be a taotl mses and you can sitll raed it whotuit a pboerlm. Tihs is bcuseae the huamn mnid deos not raed ervey lteter by istlef, but the wrod as a wlohe. Azanmig huh? yaeh and I awlyas tghuhot slpeling was ipmorantt!

Around the Network

Yes, I can/

Kimi wa ne tashika ni ano toki watashi no soba ni ita

Itsudatte itsudatte itsudatte

Sugu yoko de waratteita

Nakushitemo torimodosu kimi wo

I will never leave you

im sure a lot more than 55% of english speakers can read that. I though it was suggested to be much higher percentage.

Yeah, I'm pretty sure it's up around 90%, unless you're also including kindergarteners that can't read it even with everything spelled correctly.

Seppukuties is like LBP Lite, on crack. Play it already!

Currently wrapped up in: Half Life, Portal, and User Created Source Mods
Games I want: (Wii)Mario Kart, Okami, Bully, Conduit,  No More Heroes 2 (GC) Eternal Darkness, Killer7, (PS2) Ico, God of War1&2, Legacy of Kain: SR2&Defiance

My Prediction: Wii will be achieve 48% market share by the end of 2008, and will achieve 50% by the end of june of 09. Prediction Failed.

<- Click to see more of her

It has to do with the way the brain does pattern recognition. It takes MANY shortcuts and it learns with experience how to adjust and fix mistakes. This is why another culture would appear to have people who all look the same. Your mind is not well trained on distinguishing the defining characteristics of that culture.

To Each Man, Responsibility
Around the Network

Yeah I'm not sure on the maths but a friend sent it to me and I like to share things.

So please check out http://vgchartz.com/forum/thread.php?id=11294 (its very funny)