By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Examiner: Move selling very well

In what amounts to some very positive news for Sony, it appears sales of the PlayStation Move are on the way up with some major North American retailers.

ToysRUs.com is reporting that Sony's Move is already in the top 10 video game items sales. The new motion controller is due to be released in North America on September 18th.

For Sony the report comes comes as positive news after initial reports of low sales for Move.

So... what do you think about this??? Is ToysRUs.com big??? Is ToysRUs.com or Examiner confiable???

Around the Network

Do they even have editors at the examiner that make sure what people write is news worthy, or leads to the headline?

Take a look at the top selling section in video games on Toysrus.com, it's far from representative. And let's pretend it was, would being in the top ten be that impressive?

A game I'm developing with some friends:

www.xnagg.com/zombieasteroids/publish.htm

It is largely a technical exercise but feedback is appreciated.

Yes, Toys R Us is big, and this is good news for Sony.

I'm looking on toysrus.com right now and it's not in the top 50 video game top sellers.

Anyone can guess. It takes no effort to throw out lots of predictions and have some of them be correct. You are not and wiser or better for having your guesses be right. Even a blind man can hit the bullseye.

How is it selling when its not for sale yet?

Around the Network

No volume, no precedent, no news.

WilliamWatts said:

How is it selling when its not for sale yet?

It's available for pre-order.

Anyone can guess. It takes no effort to throw out lots of predictions and have some of them be correct. You are not and wiser or better for having your guesses be right. Even a blind man can hit the bullseye.

Grimes said:

I'm looking on toysrus.com right now and it's not in the top 50 video game top sellers.

I second this.  I'm not trying to draw any conclusions from that however, just noting that if it was in the top 10, it has dropped out pretty quickly.