By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Will Microsoft have profitable quarters for now on with their Xbox 360?

$150 million was for the gaming division. MS as a whole was billion ahead.

Final* Word on Game Delays:

The game will not be any better or include more content then planned. Any commnets that say so are just PR hogwash to make you feel better for having to wait.

Delays are due to lack of proper resources, skill, or adequate planning by the developer.

Do be thankful that they have enough respect for you to delay the game and maintain its intended level of quality.

*naznatips is exempt

Around the Network

I have no idea where some of you get your information from, but according to Wall Street any profit on the 360 in it's lifetime is unlikely. If you do a search online hopefully you can get their recent forecast on the 360 - I tried to find it again on their website but......

Saying that, there are other sites that claim that they (MS) are making a profit.

I am in no position to tell who is correct, but I will have to go with the WSJ.

This thread is not what I was talking about but it's an opinion of someone who has more knowledge in commerce than I do. Maybe he's right, maybe he is wrong, but it is his opinion. It is based on a report from The Financial Times.

http://www.247wallst.com/2007/09/nintendo-wii-wi.html

i think they can manage to make a profit on each quater if a big game is released