Ps3 exclusives look better than 360 exclusives

Ps3 83 64.84%

360 13 10.16%

they look the same in their own way 10 7.81%

i like WII 19 14.84%

i want move 2 1.56%

i want kinect 1 0.78%

Total:128

no shit sherlock, I'm not even gonna vote this shit.

Around the Network
hasanwhy said:

PS3 games look much better. But just a quick question, why doesn't the PC have games that look as good as KZ2, UC2, and GOW 3? It can play Blu-ray, has a very powerful processor, and a piss-load of ram...

because developers like naughtydog  etc are lazy ass mofos who can only seem to develop for one platform at a time and they picked the PS3 lol...

@TheVoxelman on twitter

Check out my hype threads: Cyberpunk, and The Witcher 3!

hasanwhy said:

PS3 games look much better. But just a quick question, why doesn't the PC have games that look as good as KZ2, UC2, and GOW 3? It can play Blu-ray, has a very powerful processor, and a piss-load of ram...

I didn't know PS3 can run those games in WQSGA or QSXGA, let the jerk motion commence.

ps: or on 6-12 displays using full res /shrug

zarx said:
hasanwhy said:

because developers like naughtydog  etc are lazy ass mofos who can only seem to develop for one platform at a time and they picked the PS3 lol...

Lol you do know Sony owns Naughty dog right?

Anyway a lot of games on the PC are capable of running games that look better than UC2 and GOW3. The only problem is most people don't have PCs powerful enough to run the said games. Thats why Consols are very handy to have. You don't have to upgrade them every few years to get the best experiance

Are you trying to stir things up?

Around the Network
geddesmond2 said:
zarx said:
hasanwhy said:

Lol you do know Sony owns Naughty dog right?

Anyway a lot of games on the PC are capable of running games that look better than UC2 and GOW3. The only problem is most people don't have PCs powerful enough to run the said games. Thats why Consols are very handy to have. You don't have to upgrade them every few years to get the best experiance

He was being sarcastic.

Rockstar: Announce Bully 2 already and make gamers proud!

Kojima: Come out with Project S already!

They both are bad ass!!! Anyone who thinks differently is blinding themselves to the truth.

A better thread title is in order. Locked