By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Games : the cause of 9/11

SleepWaking said:
Some facts about this video:

The Film is made by Spencer Halpin.

The people playing in it are al pathetic. (Jack Thompson is joining the party aswell)

Budget is rumoured to be around 650.000 to 1.000.000 dollar

They say the terrorist (Pekka-Eric Auvinen, Eric Harris en Dylan Klebold) who bombed the WTC all played voilent games and were learned to fly with a flying simulator. Well ok the whole airforce is trained with a flying simulator shall we trow them out of the window aswell?

They think Schoolmurders will be more frequent and will be bigger, which will cause games to be banned. (it's a winwin they already say, yea I know crazy aint it?)

I, on the other hand, think that Jack Thompson murder will be more frequent...

That cursed assbag is really setting me off sometimes! What the hell is his problem? He must have a sad sad life indeed if bashing videogames is all he wants to do... Why would he get the barrister certificate if he's never gonna pick a single case he can win?

Around the Network

I stopped watching as soon as the guy said "violence has been around since Cain slew Abel."

HAHAHA....wait...that was a serious video? I mean ffs, honestly, he mentions a 9 year old boy playing a FPS (when it is clearly showing GTA) getting rewarded for killing cops.

ITS NOT MEANT FOR 9 YEAR OLDS. How is that the games fault? Gah, ignorant, ignorant people.

Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned for Sega. - Jason Lee, Mallrats.

http://theaveragejoe.sportsblognet.com/ - Mainly American Football, snippets of Basketball, European Football and Hockey. 

Those people are just idiots that don't want to accept the fact that their terrible parenting caused their monstrosities of children and want to blame it on something simple like Video games which can't fight back on their own since they aren't something.

PC Gamer

That video is lame.

They completely ignore the role video games played in the spread of bird flu and mad cow disease. And don't get me started on how Tony Hawk's Pro Skater caused ethnic cleansing in Darfur.

"The worst part about these reviews is they are [subjective]--and their scores often depend on how drunk you got the media at a Street Fighter event."  — Mona Hamilton, Capcom Senior VP of Marketing
*Image indefinitely borrowed from BrainBoxLtd without his consent.

Around the Network

i haven't the energy left to argue with these types of idiots... how ridiculous.

if they want something simple to blame 9/11 on, then religion would be the only answer that would actually fit(not just Islam, but all religions).