By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - My EVIL nephew put coins on my Wii disc drive!

My EVIL nephew put coins on my Wii disc drive!

Total:0
jneul said:

Kids are always mischievous like that, I remember the time my daughter put toast in my video player, she was only 3 but kids do silly things without thinking about it.

You know there is an alternative (for playing your wii games) right, but you need to contact me for the details

id like to know more about this

and sorry to hear that kid, cant you take it back to the store yoy bought it from, as the store should have an electrical goods warrenty to, just say it stopped working and show them the recipt, when i took my ps3 back (because i bought it new and when i took it home there was acounts and shit already set up on there) I just had it boxed ready with the recipt and had it replaced no questions asked, give it a try before ringing nintendo

Around the Network

Torts

Repent or be destroyed

Thats suck man. I would tell them not to  bring their kid over anymore if they are not going pay to fix it.

Silly kid. The Wii prints money, not eat it!!!

The Wii cost $200 (now).  Brawl and SMG are $100.  If you downloaded any games from the Virtual Console, they may be scrapped, too.  This kid is costing you money.  Tell YOUR parents.  I'm sure they'd have something interesting to say about this.

Around the Network
Maynard_Tool said:

Wait.... I dont think the warranty covers that?

my thoughts exactly, I don't think warranty covers intentional damage, if you want send it to Nintendo you'll probably make up some lies.

anyway my suggestion is buy a stun gun and give the little brat a shot, that should teach the parents a lesson of letting their stupid kid messes with electronics.

d21lewis said:

I don't get the purpose of this thread.  Are you asking where you should bury the kid or not?  You DID kill him, right?

No need for doing something as excessive as killing him, he can bury him anyway, can't he?

But even so, it would be a pointless waste of money, selling his organs he could instead recoup all the damages and get a nice profit too!

Stwike him, Centuwion. Stwike him vewy wuffly! (Pontius Pilate, "Life of Brian")
A fart without stink is like a sky without stars.
TGS, Third Grade Shooter: brand new genre invented by Kevin Butler exclusively for Natal WiiToo Kinect. PEW! PEW-PEW-PEW! 

MrBubbles said:

tell your brother/sister that their brat destroyed your property and they need to replace it.

this yo

I despise kids like that. They do shit (like deleting the PS3 spoof User account which I don't remember the password, but had games on it) and you are powerless. Its not like you could beat them up or anything.

My nephew put crisps in my wii and snapped my ds in half.Good thing i had a warranty or id be dying right know. My nephew had to use his pocket money to buy me madworld so one good thong came out of it.      Hope it gets fixed soon