By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - ISR E3 Gran Turismo 5 Special Report

selnor said:

Awesome for GT fans. I'm glad you Sony guys finally get a sim racer for PS3.

By the way, I'm envious of those graphics. They are the best racing graphics ever seen. 

Looks awesome.

man :S I guess the end is near

In-Kat-We-Trust Brigade!

"This world is Merciless, and it's also very beautiful"

For All News/Info related to the PlayStation Vita, Come and join us in the Official PSV Thread!

Around the Network
CGI-Quality said:
selnor said:

By the way, I'm envious of those graphics. They are the best racing graphics ever seen. 

Looks awesome.

lol......we've already had several: Formula 1: Championship Ed, GT5:P

OT: My anticipation for this game is completely through the roof.

F1 CE was dire IMO. And GT5P is hardly anything to shout about content wise. I mean you guys can now dig into something substantial. Something that will take you years to finish. And a full and final product. 

It wasn't a bad comment. I'm just glad you guys can enjoy the full world experience. 

selnor said:
CGI-Quality said:
selnor said:

Looks awesome.

F1 CE was dire IMO. And GT5P is hardly anything to shout about content wise. I mean you guys can now dig into something substantial. Something that will take you years to finish. And a full and final product. 

It wasn't a bad comment. I'm just glad you guys can enjoy the full world experience. 

I hope 1 day you guys can enjoy this too :)

In-Kat-We-Trust Brigade!

For All News/Info related to the PlayStation Vita, Come and join us in the Official PSV Thread!

M.U.G.E.N said:
selnor said:
CGI-Quality said:
selnor said:

Looks awesome.

I'm sure I'll love the game. Check this thread for why I might never buy it. It's actually a civil conversation between me and Lestatdark.

My comment.

"I'm sure GT5 will be absolutely worth buying. What I mean though is when it releases Forza 4 will be probably about 16 months away. Polyphony and Sony missed the mark with me. By the time I finished GT4 ( about 2 years ) I was ready for the next. And Forza 2 was there. I had a 360 so I bought it. Then Turn 10 made significant upgrades and released Forza 3. 2 games progressively better. And currently the best on consoles. 

Forza 4 will be another progressive upgrade over 3, and likely I should have finished with 3 by then. I have no time for anoother sim right now ( GT5 ) and Forza 4 will likely be king when it releases. Theres just to much time between GT's to warrant my time on them. 

Forza makes progress over 2-3 year periods. Where Polyphony seem to take 4-5 years. Rally doesnt bother me because I will likely purchase WRC. And F1 2010 is my other racing title thats a must for me.

Do you see my point? GT4-GT5 is a bigger leap than Forza 2 - 3, but I have to wait longer. And Turn 10 likely will have GT5's measure not long after it releases."

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=104193&page=5

I dont really want to derail this thread though. ISR are amazing.

CGI-Quality said:
selnor said:

Looks awesome.

Mine's has been through the roof since the SLS AMG closed demos, a few months ago, and it's pretty nice seeing other people getting into GT5 with the E3 showing

But, hopefully, this has just been the tip of the GT5 iceberg. August Gamescon is where the true GT5 will be shown.

Current PC Build

CPU - i7 8700K 3.7 GHz (4.7 GHz turbo) 6 cores OC'd to 5.2 GHz with Watercooling (Hydro Series H110i) | MB - Gigabyte Z370 HD3P ATX | Gigabyte GTX 1080ti Gaming OC BLACK 11G (1657 MHz Boost Core / 11010 MHz Memory) | RAM - Corsair DIMM 32GB DDR4, 2400 MHz | PSU - Corsair CX650M (80+ Bronze) 650W | Audio - Asus Essence STX II 7.1 | Monitor - Samsung U28E590D 4K UHD, Freesync, 1 ms, 60 Hz, 28"

Around the Network
selnor said:
M.U.G.E.N said:
selnor said:
CGI-Quality said:
selnor said:

Looks awesome.

I'm sure I'll love the game. Check this thread for why I might never buy it. It's actually a civil conversation between me and Lestatdark.

My comment.

"I'm sure GT5 will be absolutely worth buying. What I mean though is when it releases Forza 4 will be probably about 16 months away. Polyphony and Sony missed the mark with me. By the time I finished GT4 ( about 2 years ) I was ready for the next. And Forza 2 was there. I had a 360 so I bought it. Then Turn 10 made significant upgrades and released Forza 3. 2 games progressively better. And currently the best on consoles. 

Forza 4 will be another progressive upgrade over 3, and likely I should have finished with 3 by then. I have no time for anoother sim right now ( GT5 ) and Forza 4 will likely be king when it releases. Theres just to much time between GT's to warrant my time on them. 

Forza makes progress over 2-3 year periods. Where Polyphony seem to take 4-5 years. Rally doesnt bother me because I will likely purchase WRC. And F1 2010 is my other racing title thats a must for me.

Do you see my point? GT4-GT5 is a bigger leap than Forza 2 - 3, but I have to wait longer. And Turn 10 likely will have GT5's measure not long after it releases."

I will make a bet that forza4 and even forza 5 won't have the same amount of content GT5 does...and yea we should wait till the game comes out to make a thread on it :) I look 4wrd to it

In-Kat-We-Trust Brigade!

M.U.G.E.N said:
selnor said:
M.U.G.E.N said:
selnor said:
CGI-Quality said:
selnor said:

Looks awesome.

My comment.

I will make a bet that forza4 and even forza 5 won't have the same amount of content GT5 does...and yea we should wait till the game comes out to make a thread on it :) I look 4wrd to it

Hey it's all good. I'm not fussed. I barely have time to finish Forza 3 before 4. LOL.

As long as they make the physics the best out, thats all that matters to me really. 

In the end, we all get to play great longevity sim games on our respective consoles.. :)

selnor said:
M.U.G.E.N said:
selnor said:
M.U.G.E.N said:
selnor said:
CGI-Quality said:
selnor said:

Looks awesome.

My comment.

Hey it's all good. I'm not fussed. I barely have time to finish Forza 3 before 4. LOL.

As long as they make the physics the best out, thats all that matters to me really. 

In the end, we all get to play great longevity sim games on our respective consoles.. :)

yes and we will play GT5 for 6 years because GT6 will take 6 years to come out since GT5 took five years.

so Forza 6 will come out by then haha. Joking LOL

Owner of PS1/PSOne , PS2 phat/slim  , PS3 phat/slim , PS Eye+Move and PSP phat/slim/brite/go (Sony)

The Official PS Vita Thread! Get all your latest PS Vita news here! Come join us!

Disappointed that they did not ask about the 800 standard cars having interiors or not. 

EMULATION is the past.....NOW.......B_E_L_I_E_V_E

darklich13 said:

Disappointed that they did not ask about the 800 standard cars having interiors or not. 

http://igamereport.com/2010/06/23/official-all-cars-in-gt5-will-have-interior-views/

Problem solved :)