By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - WW UP! 360 reigns supreme!!

deskpro2k3 said:

This is off topic but, since this thread is so hot I'll ask here. why i can embed youtube stuff on here anymore? Is there some different way or somethin.

you can but you have to do it manually, click on the html button and paste in the embed code where you want it, simple

has not anyone made a vgc 3.0 guide yet lol xd

it's the future of handheld

PS VITA = LIFE

The official Vita thread http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=130023&page=1

Around the Network
RaY_Z said:
deskpro2k3 said:
Seece said:
kowenicki said:
deskpro2k3 said:

only in america

I think you will find a few other countries follwoing suit soon

Never heard so many excuses in all my life

That is not an excuse, it was simply a comment.

A comment/excuse.

Comments can be excuses and vise versa buddy =)

dictionary time 101;

Comment: To make a remark.

Excuse: An explanation designed to avoid or alleviate guilt or negative judgement.

@ jneul

embeding that way still doesn't work. don't know what i'm doing wrong.

CPU: Ryzen 9950X
GPU: MSI 4090 SUPRIM X 24G
Motherboard: MSI MEG X670E GODLIKE
RAM: CORSAIR DOMINATOR PLATINUM 32GB DDR5
SSD: Kingston FURY Renegade 4TB
Gaming Console: PLAYSTATION 5
deskpro2k3 said:
RaY_Z said:
deskpro2k3 said:
Seece said:
kowenicki said:
deskpro2k3 said:

only in america

I think you will find a few other countries follwoing suit soon

Never heard so many excuses in all my life

That is not an excuse, it was simply a comment.

A comment/excuse.

Comments can be excuses and vise versa buddy =)

dictionary time 101;

Comment: To make a remark.

Excuse: An explanation designed to avoid or alleviate guilt or negative judgement.

@ jneul

embeding that way still doesn't work. don't know what i'm doing wrong.

which video are you trying to embed (IS IT THE ONE ABOVE)??  I will try

it's the future of handheld

PS VITA = LIFE

The official Vita thread http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=130023&page=1

jneul said:

which video are you trying to embed??  I will try

this one.  I wanted to use it but i guess it is too late now lol

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OiyH4QS8nCk

CPU: Ryzen 9950X
GPU: MSI 4090 SUPRIM X 24G
Motherboard: MSI MEG X670E GODLIKE
RAM: CORSAIR DOMINATOR PLATINUM 32GB DDR5
SSD: Kingston FURY Renegade 4TB
Gaming Console: PLAYSTATION 5
Seece said:
Bullet100000 said:

When does the 360slim hit rest of the world?

July 16th in Europe, 24th June (just gone) in Japan

Monster Hunter was also released on the 24th of June. I'm curious to see how Xbox performed in Japan that week.

Recently Completed
River City: Rival Showdown
for 3DS (3/5) - River City: Tokyo Rumble for 3DS (4/5) - Zelda: BotW for Wii U (5/5) - Zelda: BotW for Switch (5/5) - Zelda: Link's Awakening for Switch (4/5) - Rage 2 for X1X (4/5) - Rage for 360 (3/5) - Streets of Rage 4 for X1/PC (4/5) - Gears 5 for X1X (5/5) - Mortal Kombat 11 for X1X (5/5) - Doom 64 for N64 (emulator) (3/5) - Crackdown 3 for X1S/X1X (4/5) - Infinity Blade III - for iPad 4 (3/5) - Infinity Blade II - for iPad 4 (4/5) - Infinity Blade - for iPad 4 (4/5) - Wolfenstein: The Old Blood for X1 (3/5) - Assassin's Creed: Origins for X1 (3/5) - Uncharted: Lost Legacy for PS4 (4/5) - EA UFC 3 for X1 (4/5) - Doom for X1 (4/5) - Titanfall 2 for X1 (4/5) - Super Mario 3D World for Wii U (4/5) - South Park: The Stick of Truth for X1 BC (4/5) - Call of Duty: WWII for X1 (4/5) -Wolfenstein II for X1 - (4/5) - Dead or Alive: Dimensions for 3DS (4/5) - Marvel vs Capcom: Infinite for X1 (3/5) - Halo Wars 2 for X1/PC (4/5) - Halo Wars: DE for X1 (4/5) - Tekken 7 for X1 (4/5) - Injustice 2 for X1 (4/5) - Yakuza 5 for PS3 (3/5) - Battlefield 1 (Campaign) for X1 (3/5) - Assassin's Creed: Syndicate for X1 (4/5) - Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare for X1 (4/5) - Call of Duty: MW Remastered for X1 (4/5) - Donkey Kong Country Returns for 3DS (4/5) - Forza Horizon 3 for X1 (5/5)

Around the Network
FullMetalMerc said:
zero129 said:

Hahaha, the amount of damage controll in here from some PS3 fans is just so funny..

If im correct the PS3 was out selling the 360 by 150k a week for 2 months when the PS3 slim was announced and that was without price cuts on existing SKU's. Im not a fanboy im just saying that the 40k bump is largely from people buying older models with the price cut, not the new slim as much which is selling well. I got one with my discount. However if there are still older models around during the holidays and the price cut is still in  effect sony will be in lots o trouble

The Ps3 got a mayor price drop on existing models wtf are you talking about? Here in Sweden for example, the PS3 phat where cheaper than the slim and still to this date, was cheaper than slim has ever been. Also this is only 1 region, in Europe you will see similar numbers (360 tripling in sales). Plus the PS3 slim was cheaper than the previous PS3, where 360 slim still has the same price as a 360 elite.

Some of you guys are delusional like I can't do anything but laugh at this whole thread.

the 360 sales are gonna sky rocket... back down in a few weeks. just a temporary boost so i wouldnt get too optimistic if i were you guys.

SOLIDSNAKE08 said:

the 360 sales are gonna sky rocket... back down in a few weeks. just a temporary boost so i wouldnt get too optimistic if i were you guys.

ok thankyou for your foresight, next thing what are the lotto numbers for next week? i wouldnt mind the cash...

What you are saying is pure speculation, you dont know that, it could continue and especially with the hype of kinect. Don't state things that should be opinion by fact.

Bet with Conegamer and Doobie_wop 

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=3879752

Nintendogamer said:
Solid_Snake4RD said:
RafaelOrix said:

Another thing: What's happening with the arcade version? Are they fading out too or they are going to stay longer? As far as I know there is only one Slim version, the US$299,00, so if they fade out the arcade now it will mean lower sales soon, right?

atm they are fading it out

they could launch an arcade SKU in fall 2010 with NATAL for $299

Don't you mean KINECT? lol

i still forget...............lmao

KINECT it is