By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Which will you buy: Nintendo 3DS, Microsoft Kinect or Sony Move?

Which will you buy: Nintendo 3DS, Microsoft Kinect or Sony Move?

Nintendo 3DS 546 54.27%

Microsoft Kinect 86 8.55%

Sony Move 237 23.56%

All three 17 1.69%

None 53 5.27%

Two of them (say which two in the comments) 67 6.66%

Total:1,006

Definitely a 3DS, I don't have any interest in Kinect or Move right now but I may buy Move in the future depending on support etc

Around the Network

This poll was never fair to start with, any true gamer who's not hurting for money would go for the 3DS.

3DS is for me

Honestly? No idea.

The only one I can say with certainty is the 3DS. Even then, it'll likely be a while after launch.

Im not getting any of those at 1st day but......

*3DS is looks tempting with games like Resident evil,MGS and more supporting it but I'll w8 for more games and official price.

*PSmove has core games to offer but the only ones im interested is Sorcery and Socom 4.

*Kinect.......well......no comment. =/

Around the Network

Just 3DS for me.  I'll play Child of Eden with a controller.

no 3ds. i will wait for PSP2 or for  lite version of it.

VGs are expensive here, i never bought 2 in one year.

I regret buying the first NDS, after the lite came out.

I can wait 2 years easily. PSP has a great line-up for 2010 and 2011. MG:PW, 3rd Birthday, KH BBS, FFXIII AGITO are no worse than ANY 3ds games announced right now. I don't know why there are so many great games coming to PSP, but who cares about sales...I will play them.

I will only buy 3ds in launch if they announce more mainstream games, like a 3d mario, console-like zelda, no remakes and no spin-offs. Maybe a innovative pokemon game would be good once in a while. I can't wait to see fugly sprites and midi sound effects in 3D >.<. Better Nintendo make a good investment in pokemon series. It sells 15 million copies, why not spend at least $20 million to make a better game?

3ds and kinect

Kinect! who needs video games!

All three!

Atto Suggests...:

Book - Malazan Book of the Fallen series 

Game - Metro Last Light

TV - Deadwood

Music - Forest Swords 

i am loyal customer of sony but don't now about the move.